Chapter 1- Introductions to the Team

I was walking around a Russian city, with my bow and quiver on my back, when a man in a black trench coat and a black eye patch came up and said, "Excuse me miss, I am director Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D., I need you to come with me."

I decided to come without fight. I nodded and he led me to a black car with a silver eagle on the door. I got in the back wall he got in the front. He drove to a parking garage, he parked the car at the top and turned around to face me.

"What is your name, miss?" He asked.

"Victoria Lynn," I said not wanting to tell him my real last name.

"Miss Lynn, I work for an agency that provides protection for people with powers. We know about your powers. We need your help, something very important of ours was stolen and the person who took us to threatening war on us. If you join us you will join our Avengers." He explained, "will you join?"

"I will join your team of Avengers." I told him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got to the meeting room, there was a woman, with red hair and green eyes, a man, with brown hair and eyes, and a man, with short military style blond hair and blue eyes. They were sitting at table when we walked in.

"This is Victoria Lynn, she is part of the Avengers. She is here because she has powers that would be able to help us." Fury told them. When he told them that I had powers they looked shocked.

"Please tell me your powers are not going to have the potential to destroy the helicarrier." asked the man with brown hair asked.

I smiled and said, "Most likely not. If you want to see I can show you now if you want."

"Can you show us, Ma'am?" The man with blond hair asked.

"Sure. What is the first bird that comes to mind?" I asked knowing that this would spark their interests.

"Red-tailed hawk." The women said instantly. I smiled at her choice of bird knowing that my brothers favorite birds was hawks.

I pictured myself as a red-tailed hawk. My eyesight sharpened as well as my hearing. My arms stretched into wings. I became a hawk in the middle of the room.

I spread my wings and took of flying around the room. I cuffed them man with blond hair over the head with my wings and landed on the woman's shoulder.

"Can you only do birds?" Asked the man with brown hair.

I took off the woman's shoulder, flew around the room before transforming into a German Shepherd dog. I ran over to the blond hair man and sat down at his feet.

He laughed and started to pet my head. Everyone started to leave. I learned the women is Natasha Romanoff, the man with brown hair is Dr. Bruce Banner, and the man with blonde hair is Steve Rogers.

"Captain, nice dog," said a man in a suit coming up to talk to the captain. 

"Thank you, Coulson" Captain said, "have you had any luck finding the cube?"

"Not yet. Do you know where Miss Lynn is by chance?" He asked causing my ears to perk up.

I stood up and trotted over to Coulson, nudging his hand with my nose asking to be petted. he started to pet behind my ears making my tail wag.

"I do not know where she is. If I do see her I will tell her that you want to see her." Steve said before standing up.

"Come Girl." he said. I walked to his side and we left the room walking side by side.

We walk in to the training room. there was a boxing ring, a gun range, punching bags, a gymnastics area, and, my favorite, an archery range.

I change back into myself and walk over to the archery range wall Steve walk to the punching bags. My bow and quiver were in my room so I used the bows that were their.

They had all kinds of bows, Re-curve bows, Reflex bows, Self bows, Longbows, Flat-bows, Composite bows, Take-down bows and, Compound bows. I grabbed a Re-curve Bow and some hand and arm guards as well as a quiver off the wall.

I started shooting the arrows, hitting bulls-eye every time. After a few minutes I started to zone out, only focusing on the arrows flying through the air.

When I had one arrow left, there was a sudden loud sound from behind me. I immediately notched an arrow in my bow wall turning around. I aim my arrow before seeing that is is just, Natasha, Steve, Bruce, Coulson, and Fury. I put my arrow back in my quiver and sling my bow over my shoulder once I know that nothing is yet to kill me.

"Where did you learn to shoot like that Miss. Lynn?" Asked Fury.

"My brother and I would hunt in the woods near our house for food. We learned together." I told him.

"I think that when we get Hawkeye back he will have competition for the spot of master archer." Said Coulson. Natasha smirked and shook her head. Fury, Bruce, and Natasha had left when I remember that Coulson wanted to see my powers.

"Coulson didn't you said you wanted to see my powers?" I asked causing Steve to start laughing.

I transformed back into a German Shepherd. I ran up and sat by Steve's feet again.

"You were the dog with The Caption?" Asked a red in the face Coulson.

I nodded my head before changing back into myself. I still had my bow and quiver on my back.

All of the sudden Fury said over our earpieces, "Captain, Black Widow, and Black Bird suit up we have the location of Loki."

"Who is  Black Bird?" Asked Steve and Coulson.

"I am. One of my childhood nicknames means bird in Japanese. Also my favorite color is black." I told them before running to my room to suit up.

A/N: I have just started school, so it will be easier to keep a schedule of posting. The chapters will get longer as time goes on. I am working on Chapter 7 after I post this. This is my first story that I am writing for fun. Pleases comment suggestions or mistakes that you find. Also pleases like. Reminder I do not own The Avengers besides Victoria.