Chapter 7- Redheaded ballerina

*Victoria Barton's pov*

We sat at the table where I first meet Steve, Natasha, and Bruce. We sat next to each other and crossed our arms across our chests and our legs at the same time. We sat there as the rest of the avengers came in at the table with us. Natasha sat on next to Clint, Steve sat next to me as Bruce sat on his other side. Thor sat next Bruce and Stark sat on the other side of Thor.

Fury came in and explained the situation with Loki and the Tesseract, with were going back to Asgard with Thor.

Then Fury turned to face me.

"So, you are not Victoria Lynn?" He asked me.

"No, my name is Victoria Lynn Barton. Twin of Clint Barton." I said making every one of them to have shocked looks on their faces. They all looked at Clint for confirmation in what I told them. He nodded.

"You never said you had a twin." Fury said to Clint.

"Yeah I did. I said she was dead because I thought she was." Clint told him.

'Sorry.' I told him for making him go through that.

'It's OK. It was not your fault.' He assured me.

"That leads me to ask, what are you two doing?" Fury asked.

"Communicating." We told him at the same time.

"How?" Steve asked.

"Sign Language." We say, still at the same time.

"Why?" Bruce asked. I looked to Clint and gestured for him to explain.

"I was born almost deaf, but I had increased eyesight," Clint said.

"Wall I was born almost blind, with increased hearing." I told them.

"We learned sign language as a way to communicate." Clint said.

"How could she see your hand movements if she was almost blind?" Stark asked.

"We would spell out every world into the palm of the others hand. We can show you." I said. Everyone nodded wanting to see us communicate with out talking.

"I need a pen a paper." Clint said. Natasha passed some that she had near her. I closed my eyes as Clint was writing something. I heard Clint move the paper to show the rest of the people what he wrote.

'Who is the least attractive in the room?' Clint asked.

'Whose ego can I hurt?' I asked smirking.

'Anyone but Fury, and I." He said.

"I would have to say the least attractive person in this room would have to Stark." I said with my still closed. I heard the whistling of something being thrown through the air. I grabbed it out of the air and threw it back at the person who threw it, Stark. I knew I hit him because I could not hear him move. The second I heard the object hit him I smirked.

I opened my eyes to see everyone but Clint looking at me. He was used to me doing it.

"How?" Asked Banner as Stark rubbed his chest where I hit him with what happened to be a pen?

"I could hear the pen in the air and I heard him shift in his seat when he threw it. I just threw it back at where I thought he would be." I said shrugging.

"Now I have some questions about how you about how you got your powers." Fury said causing me to paled a little bit. I nodded telling him that he could asked the question.

"Where were you when you were taken?" He asked.

"Clint and I were hunting in the woods by our house. He was up in a tree looking for prey I believe. I was walking deeper into the woods and came to a cliff. I helicopter came out of nowhere. I tried to run back to the cover of the trees when one of the men grabbed me around the waist and held a rag to my face. He dragged me back to the helicopter. The last thing I remember seeing was Clint picking up one of my arrows." I said.