And The Search Begins... But Not Alone

So As I Said I Found a Compainion, I Didnt Know a Single Earthling Would Be Compatible For Me I Thought Id Have To Meet Some One In Galaxy Daroma But This Girl Earthling... Nicole... Nicole Watson. Being Rockunian We Can Detect Every Trait About a Human. Ha! Just Kidding I used my ship to Identify Her Well Obviously an Earthling, Tomboy, By my Judgement So Beautiful, So Tough She Can Beat Up My Father it Seems, and Brave because The Fact She Came With Me On this Adventure. I Mean She Seems So Brave That She Could Beat Me In My Fighter Plane Back At Home Where I was Chief In The Airforce. Shes 5 Feet And 6 Inches Which makes Me 11 inches taller. She Weighs 126 lbs, Blonde hair and Green Eyes She Seemed So athletic Too. I Am thankful to be Travelling with her.

The Way We Met Was Following This Natrext And I Bumped Into Her And She Smacked The Living Shite Out Of Me Because I Scared Her But That Instantly Made Me Attracted To Her. It Was The Amount Of Emotional Fire In Her. Plus She Was An Astro Physicist, Which Is So Hot To Rockunians. She Was Following The  Natrext because she loves Strange "UFO" Like Phenomenon So Following it was one of Her Hobbys. Another Hobby Was That She Is A Small Arms (Weapons) amateur expert.

After She Slapped Me To Death, We Conversated... She Agreed To Come With Me To Explore This Phenomenon And Now We Will Find And Kil The Last of The Natrexts.