The War Contenues...

Nicole and I Were Searching... Next Thing I see Is The Natrext Using Parts To Reproduce. I Whisper to Nicole "See That? Thats A Netrext It Is Destroyer Of Rockue. Ill Go Behind It And-" I was Interupted by A Laser Gun Hitting the Natrext and I Look Over And I see Nicoles Laser Gun Smoking. The Next Thing I catch myself saying is "Hot".

Nicole Repled Saying "Yeah. Ha! Literally!"

Next Thing We Hear Is a Monotone voice in the back of us Exclaiming "THE ROCKUE SURVIVE!?"

We Hear 100 to 200 voices Behind us "DELETE THE ROCKUNIAN!"

We Run. I Swore... It Was The End. We Ran All the Way From The Skyscrapers Of Cincipasti or whatever the city is called. Earthlings make rather strange names.  To This Place Identified as "Over The Rhine". I Think We Lost Them. Their Abilities are shooting deadly lasers and Hovering/ Flying. So Nicole and I Sheltered In a Under Renovation Building Where I Had Interacted With a Few Employees One Of The Workers Being Named Jason Kelley He Had Arms As Big as Me And Mine are Big Not Tryin' to brag but since our gravitational pull is greater because of the size of our planet our arms are HUGE! And He Looks Like He could be A Cousin. At First My thought was A Surviving Fellow Rockunian? No, It Couldnt be! It wasnt I got exited for nothing basically. Hes An Extrodinary Human Being. He Might Help With The Newly Begun War.