chapter 12

Lizas pov
We woke up and I heard music coming from the theatre and I walked towards it. Then I saw mike practicing and moving around the stage the only way he could. No one can be like Michael ever. I surprised him
Oh liza didn't see you
Ya I no your really good
Oh really I dont no how you could say that iam a perfectionist
oh really I dont see It
He giggles and we walked out we went to sit by the pool again and this time our feet was in the water. Me and mike was taking a0on and onit was getting so late. I got up and he asked where I was going. He dragged me down into the pool.
Mike!!! No way
Mike runs come and get me
I got out and ran after him through the hole ranch it was hard sinces tnis palce was hug. I ran around looking for hin. I coukd notsee him any wear. I just stood there and looked then felt him push me down the hill. Ohwww that hurt. I got up and chased him al 0l they way back to the p pool.i saw the chance and pushed him in. I laughed so hard. He dragged me in right after him. We were laughing and splashing water into each other faces.
I cant believe we are leaving tomorrow
Ya me to
I am really going to miss this place for that long time we are going to be away
Ya I feel sad
We got out the pool and walked into the house. We dried off and put on my pjs. I came out to see mike talking to our moms. We all sat on the couch and the tv was playing.
So tomorrow you two are off again
Ya I will really miss the house and you guys
Oh dont worty your mom wont be alone she will be staying here with me
Well that is good to hear I better go start packing
Yup same here
We both head to our rooms I started packing my consert cloths and my camra because geuss were we are going next. Paris!! Its beautiful there expecially the effel tower. I cant wait to go up there. I am finally done packing. I took my bag into the tv room for tomorrow. I am just making it easier. I sat down mike came in a bit later with his bag. We were chatting for hours on end with our moms.
Awwwwahhh!!! (I yawn) I am really tired I think I am going to bed. Good night. I walked inside up the stairs the were still chatting. I closed my eyes and went to bed.
Next morning
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
Mikes mov
Next morning we woke up at 4 am. I was really tired we had to get up that early because pairs and our time zones are diffrent. I hear lizas alarm go off upstairs. Our moms got up to say good bye. I put on a red shirt and black pants. I jumped down the stairs and saw liza talking to our moms.
Hey you ready
Yup ok bye mom
Bye liza bye mike
Bye lilly
Weres mom
Shes in the bathroom here she comes
Bye mom were off
Bye sweetie bye liza
Bye marry
We got into the car and drove off. We were on our way to the air port when we got there more fans were there. We jumped out and ran onto thae plain. We sat and flew off. Ljke I said before I hate flying. This flight was only 2 hours when we get there it should be 2 in the afternoon. We took our 2 hours flite and I hardly sleep so I chose to sleep the hole way. Even though I was reified.
2 hours later
I woke up and saw the plane had landed. I grabbed lizas hand and we got off the plane. We waved and wwlked past the fans and paparazzi. Its really sweet and I wish I could talk to all of them but I am to busy and some of them are a bit crazy. I signed a few things and walked into the limo. We drove to a hotel just in front of the effel tower. On our way fans were screaming and ran after the car I waved through the window. We got into the hotel a head up to the top floor. We entered and the room was not to big and not to small it was perfect. I put down my bags on my bed. I looked out the window and saw the effel tower it reminded me of cape town. I sat down on the couch before the interview. My body gards came in a bit later and said we have to go.
Lizas pov
We just cqme back from the interview and it was really fun. We got some french classes. This place is so beautiful I cant belive we are here. I looked around while driving home. I stuck my head out the sun roof. It was really fun. Its sad that mike couldn't join me because of fans. We arrived at the hotel. I went to tqke a shower and put on my pjs. Mike went in after me. I sat down to watch some tv. Mike came in a bit after.
I miss my mom already
Ya me to dont worry liza you'll get used to it
Ya I geuss
So do you wanna watch a movie
You know me to well mike
We switch on the tv and a beautiful pairs movie poped up. We sat and watched it had to be the longest movie of all time it was 3 hours long. The movie was finally done and we had to go to bed because it was our first day of consert. I cant wait. I shut my eyes and fell asleep
Next day
I woke up and saw mike was In his cloths already. I got up fast I dressed in the bathroom and came out. We left and went to the stadium. I went backstage and put on my make up and did my hair. I saw tegan, maziko and esona. I was so happy mike wasn't picking from diffrent countries or I wouldn't really have friends.
Hey guys!!!
Hi liza !!!
How is paris so far
Its amazing
Were are you guys saying
In the same hotel as you silly
Really I never knew
Oh hahah
So what are you guys doing after the show
We are going to paint the town we are going every where
Can I join
Of course
Yes!!!
It was time for the show again and again for the hole week
2 hours later
The show had finally ended I called mike
Mike I am going out with the girl
Ok have fun but dont come home to late
Ok bye I gave him a kiss on the cheek we ran of into the car.