chapter 17

Next morning
Mikes pov
It was another usual day in neverland our moms chatting, we are board as ever and it was really hot.i got a phone call from Elizabeth Taylor,
Ring ring!!
Hello
Hello mike
Yes hello Elizabeth how are you
I am fantastic and you
I am just the same I was wondering can I come over or are you busy
No not at all we are just sitting her like lazy bums
Hahah ok good I will come over see you soon bye
Bye.
I put down the phone and rushed to liza and told her that Elizabeth was coming she changed into something else.she was wearing her pjs.we waited for her to arrive.
Hey mike what car does she drive
Oh she doesn't
As soon as she said that I heard a loud bang and looked outside and saw a helicopter landing. What the.it turned off and the door opened mike ran out side.i followed . Elizabeth!!! I said.i gave her  a hug huge.liza ran  after hi Elizabeth!!!we hugged.  She smiled
Oh your so pretty liza
Thanks
Oh you to are just to cute.
We walked inside. We sat down and the chef was making lunch.it smelled lovely.so Elizabeth whats the occasion.
Oh nothing special mike I just wanted to see my special man
Haha Elizabeth stop
Hahah and your beautiful girl
We smiled. The food came a bit later. Hmmm my favourite. Spaghetti I love it.we sat around the table.thanks sam for this food,chwe prayed. We chatted while eating. Some music was on then Elizabeths favourite song came on.i just cant stop loving you by me.she started to sway in her chair. Oh mike I just love this song.
Yup I know you do
She got up and pulled mike with her. They started dancing, I just laughed and took a video.come on liza you dance!!! I put the camra down so it could dtill recorded us. We were slow dancing all together. It was really fun.the song ended with me in mikes arms.we clapped and sat on the couch. Well tbat was fun. We sat and chatted about me and liza.
So how did you and liza
Well its a long long story
I have got time honey
Well ok, I was holding auditions in ny and she came and auditioned for a singer. She never new who she was auditioning for until I surprised them, I picked her and we became very good fiends I asked her out on a few dates.i would have left for cape town with out her and then I asked her to come with me. She was  so exited she said I was her icon, and so on and so forth and we came back and asked her to be my girlfriend on stage during the way you make me feel in cape town.and now were hear.
Aww mike that is really sweet
Yae I really love her
Awww welll I am happy for you I will be right back I have to go to the little girls room
Ok
She walked away
So you like liz
Yae shes anazing
I know hahah really funny to huh
Ya totally
Liz came out with goggles and old shirt and pants.
So super soker fight
Liz you funny girl your on!!!
We ran out and grabbed all the super sokers we could get.we ran and hid away from each other. Liz is a professional at this. I filled up my gun.i hid behind a bush.i heard nothing, then I heard laughing and splashing it was liz and liza.i just smiled to my self.i look out a bit and stood up straight. I looked and saw no one.i ran across the field hoping no one would see me .I dont think they did.

I looked around the place, no one.i started walking a bit. I heard bush moving I ran really fast.but there was no one.i just laughed it was the wind.then I felt a warm air behind me.i turned and saw liz and liza standing there smiling. Surprise!!!!they shot me and I was wet all over I ran down and over the hills it was so hard they can run really fast. I ran and ran and then I fell.no!!! Igot so wet.they picked me up and carried me to the pool they chucked me right in. What the heck!! You guys are horrible !!!!

They just laughed after I got out we walked back in and took a shower I came out and saw liz in her pjs. What is happening are you going home in that liz.
No silly I am sleeping over
Oh haha well your welcome to
Thats great
My mom and lilly came through the doors because they just came back from a shopping spree,.my mom looked over and saw liz.lizas mom freak out.she dropped her bags and ran to liz.liz I am a huge fan!!!liz laughed.can you sign this!!lizsmiled and signed it for her. They sat down and started to talk.we were excluded from the chat so me and liza started chatting.
So you like liz
I love her she is really cool!!
Ya she is my only true friend
Hey !!
What your more than a friend silly
Oh right.sorry
I kissed her on the cheek.she is the best girl in the world.
Oh did I tell you Elizabeth birthday is coming up and I am preforming at the show.
Oh thats great mike
Ya and I have a huge surprise but I cant tell you to
Why mike!!!
Just because I can haha
No mike dont do this to me
Sorry!!!
Ok fine
Haha well later on we got tired, it was 12:35 I said good night to every one and went to bed.when everyone was asleep I got up and ran to the recording studio and recorded a song for liz.i think its my favourite song.i tapped my feet and node my head to this song.i was editing for hours. I checked the time and saw it was already 5:15 I shut down everything and went back to bed tiptoed all the way back to the room.
Next day
Lizas pov
I woke up and saw mike sitting inside chatting to liz,
Morning
Morning mike
How was your sleep liz
Jt was just great thanks
So anything to eat
We already ate.
Ok then well what time are you leaving liz
At 7 I think
Ok so we still got the day to do stuff.i need to show you somthing liz
Ok sure
I took liz into the new recording studio,.
Wht you think
Its beautiful mike when did you build it
Um last month some time
Oh wow look its a photo of me and you
Hahah yae mike started to blush
And when will you be putting up one of liza and you
Well we dont really have any pictures
Oh well not for long!!
Liz!!!
She ran and grabbed her phone she made a call I couldn't hear what she was saying.she came out with a huge smile.
Good new!!!
What now liz
I got you a photographer hes coming right now
What were not Even dressed
Well hurry up.
Me and mkme ran to our rooms.i wore a cute summer dress since it was very hot.i put on some pink pumps, I also had my little white bow on my head.i felt so pretty.i ran down stairs I saw mike in his white vest with blue jacket over.
You ready
Yes lets go