chapter33

I saw disny characters singing and dancing. I was so happy. They really made my day.peter pan handed me a note and they were off
Dear liza
I am really sorry about everything I want to apologise for everything. I want to do it in person. Please follow the road down the forest it will bring you to me.
Love mike
I was really touched he does love me alot.i follow the road down.it was full of rose petals. I just walked and walked.until I arrived at a tent with music, candles, dinner and mike.he stood there with a huge smile he looked amazing.i was really happy.i walked up to him.he came down with one rose.
Liza!!
He hugged me so tight
Mike!!
We sat down abd he apologise
Liza I oove you so much and missed you.everyday I have been thinking about you and our baby I was there when you delivered her.and its a girl thats what I wanted. I am really sorry I Hurt you...
Mike stop I love you so much
We kissed
Our food arrived. Its amazing. I ate a mountain I needed it after that.me and mike caught up alot.i missed him so much he told me how he cried everydayi told him stuff to.we sat there for hours. We were about to leave
So liza
Ya
Will you be my girl forever
Yes mike yes
I saw my mom coming with our baby mike smiled huge.he ran to her.
Oh look at this beautiful angle
Ya our beautiful angle
Whats her name
I wanted to wait for us both to choose
Ok well what about angle
Ya angle
Our beautiful daughter angle
We drove back to neverland we were planning on having the wedding next month. I cant wait.we arrived back at neverlabd its really good to be back.i ran to my room and sat with angle on my chest.mike sat sown right next to me uts our big happy family.
Wedding day
Lizas pov
I cant believe I fit in my wedding dress.i was really nervous I was walking up and down.my girlfriends were there of course. My mom looked gorges and so did his.i was really happy.little angle stayed with my mom.it was finally time we didn't have a huge wedding only a few of our Friends were there.i was so nervous. It was time.my brids maids walked down and I came straight after.

I walked down the row looking at my friends and family. I was really shy.and right at the end stood a very handsome mike.just smiling and crying.i was crying to.i met mike at the end we were just smiling. We saud our vows and kissed.the crowed went wild.we didnt really have an after party we just went back to neverland and made some videos.it was really fun angle was init to.i enjoyed all these times.i love the memories

July 25 2009
Was the hardest day of my life.its been a few years now that have gone bye.angle is now 10.me and angle were back at neverland mike was rehursing his new show this is it.he arrived back home it was pretty late I was asleep already. Mikes doctor was there taking care of him.i was in my room . suddenly I heard screaming coming from his room I ran to help.angke was asleep.

I ran to his room.whats going on!!!
Hes not breathing!
What!!!mike!!
We rushed him to the hospital. When we got there they tried everything to get him back.but.....it was to late.a few hours later it was announced that micheal jackson has died.you wont belive the pain I still feel today.i was crushed.angel couldnt under stand. We were all devastated. We layed mj to rest a while after Elizabeth had nothing to say we still morn him.

Present day
So basically I wrote this book about our lives together. Little angle is all grown up.i have all these memories and tapes we have made.i watch it every day. I miss him so much.i will always love you mike.angle to.i finshed Writing the book and I put it in my draw.these memories I will keep dearly for ever more.
There has been somthing strange going on ever since I wrote the book.i always read the book and closed it, I would wake up and see the book open on a specific page.could it be....mjs ghost is with me!

Thanks for reading I am in the making of my second book mjs ghost is with me or hunting me please make sure to check out my works every now and then to see if I have made my 2nd book already, please leve a comment and like and share this book with fellow moonwalkers.love you lots mj_lover_forever