First Meeting

A/N : English is not my natives so there will be some grammatical errors. And this is my first time writing a story so don't judge.
Love ya ❤

-----------

(Y/n) woke up with a loud thump in her head. She opened her eyes slowly, adjusting to the new light in the room.

She sat on the right side of the bed, observing the new, uncommon place. It was a pretty old room, she guessed. The ceiling was made of wood, and most of the corners were filled with cobwebs. Then her eyes darted to the beds, there was at least 8 or so.

'Where the heck am I?'

(Y/n) was busy figuring out what was happening and how did she get here when suddenly the door opened.

"You're awake I see. Drink this, it'll make you feel better."

She jumped a little, startled because she was definitely not expecting a man to came in, moreover a man with horse legs. However, she did what he said. He mentioned the name of the drink was ambrosia or something.

"I'm Chiron. I'm the activities director of Camp Half-Blood. Nico found you right outside the border of this camp, unconscious. So he brought you here."

"Camp half-what?"

"Half-blood. It means you're a demigod-Half human half god. I can't tell you much right now, there's something important i got to do. But Nico will show you around and maybe he'll tell you more about this. Is that alright?"

"I guess so."

He just smiled at her then left. Not until 5 seconds later, a boy, dressed all in black came in.

He was quite attractive according to (Y/n)'s opinion. He had that messy black hair sticking all out in a sexy way, dark-brown orbs, and white pale skin. He was skinny, tall, but somehow had a well-built figure. She stopped herself before he knew she checked him out. That would be embarrassing.

"So, uh, you're Nico?"

"Yeah. Nico di Angelo, son of Hades. Nice to meet you." He said all of that in a cold, harsh tone. Nice to see you my ass.

"Okay."

Awkward.

Thankfully, he coughed then said," We better go. I'll show you around."

She silently followed him outside the room, that turned out to be the infirmary, to a training field.

"Pick your weapon." He said suddenly.

"What?"

"I said pick your weapon. The one that suites you."

"I get to pick my own weapon? Awesome!"

(Y/n) excitedly picked her weapon, while Nico was watching her with an amused expression. He kept watching her, noticing that she did look quite pretty. With her (h/c) hair, now in a ponytail, her (e/c) eyes that twinkled when she tried one of those weapons, and her (s/c) skin.

He totally wasn't checking her out.

Or was he?

No, no. Nico shook his head, scowling at himself. He just met her. He didn't even know her name for goodness sakes.

After a long time that seemed to be hours for Nico, she finally picked her choice. Thank gods.

"This dagger suites me well, don't you think?"

"Sure, yeah."

"Soooo, where do we go next?"

"The cab-"

"Hey, Neeks!"

He scowled, "Don't call me that, pipes."

"You're no fun." The girl pouted, then turned her head to me. "Are you new here?"

(Y/n) nodded her head shyly. How could she be so friendly and nice?

"Hey, I'm Piper, daughter of Aphrodite. If you need anything and this doofus won't help you, just come to me. And anyway, nice to meet you!" She smiled widely and offered her hand, so I shook it.

(Y/n) was just about to say something but Nico cut her off.

"What the Hades happened to you? Giddy much?"

"See! He's so mean!"

Nico just rolled his eyes.

"Eh, I gotta go, I'll see you around!"

And then, she was gone.

"She's your girlfriend?" (Y/n) said after a moment of silence. She couldn't help but to feel a little bit dissapointed.

"No. She has a boyfriend named Jason. She usually isn't like this though." And, the dissapointment was now replaced with hope.

"Like what?"

"Bubbly."

(Y/n) chuckled a bit before she dragged her feet across the camp again.

They continued to walk around the camp, until it was dinner time. Nico finished their little tour and brought her to the dinner pavilion. It was pretty great. The tour, I mean. (Y/n) didn't ask unnecessary question, and she respected his privacy. She knew Nico wasn't a talkative kind of person, so she tried to understand. It was a point plus for Nico. For all he knew, every single new camper that had come here was very nosy. They wouldn't stop asking questions, and it was annoying.

"Thanks for the tour. At least I won't be too lost here." She said when they reached the pavilion.

"Welcome. What's your name anyway? You've never mentioned them."

She looked surprised. That was the first question he asked about her for all day.

"(Y/n). (Y/n) (L/n)."

"Nice name."

"Thanks, i guess?"

"Ya know, you aren't as annoying as i thought you would be, (Y/n)."

"What is that supposed to mean?" She cocked her hips to the side in a scolding way and raised one of her eyebrows.

"Nothing."

Then he left. But not without a small smile creeping up from the sides of his lips and a waved of hand. Maybe he wasn't as bad as (Y/n) thought he would be either.

----------

Aaaaandd yeah. It was short, i know. But give it a shot will ya? Please read, vote, and comment. It would mean a lot to me.

Thanks again for reading this shit.
Lots of love,
Me.