Jealous?

I can't believe it.

I freaking lost that stupid thing.

Okay, fine. Maybe it's not that hard to believe, because I'm clumsy and careless as fuck, so missing important things are always a part of my life.

But seriously, now?

"Hey, Annie, any luck yet?"

"Don't call me that. And no. Sorry, (Y/n)."

"Shit. What am I suppose to tell Chiron tomorrow?"

I slump down in my seat, giving up.

The thing I'm looking for is an ancient paper, full of maps and pictures I got from my quest a few months ago, and I've been working really hard for it since forever.

And now, I need to start the research all over again. Fucking great.

"Um, tell him to give you a few more days?"

"Yeah, probably." I sigh in defeat.

"Cheer up, (Y/n). Maybe you'll find it soon? And even if you don't, I'll help you with the research, okay?"

"Thanks, Annabeth. You're the best."

"Say that again?"

"Don't push it, sister."

She laughs and leaves the room.

"Hey." I look up, not expecting my boyfriend to come in.

"Hey."

"You okay?" He says as he sits next to me on my bed.

"No."

He circles his arms around me, a comforting smile on his face.

"I'm tired, Neeks. I still can't find that stupid paper."

"That yellow-ish old paper?"

I just nod.

"You've worked too hard, (Y/n). Don't be too stressed about this. I'm sure the paper isn't too far away gone. Let's just have a break will ya?"

"But what if I lost it for real? I don't want to do it all over again." I whine.

"You won't, I promise."

Silence.

"Come on, it's been awhile, isn't it? I miss you."

I just sigh and put my head on his shoulder.

"I miss you too. I'm sorry I kinda ditched you this past few weeks."

He hums and kisses my forehead while rubbing my back hand. We stay like that for awhile until my eyes are getting heavy. I guess I really need a break. I feel bad for Nico though, he's been trying to talk to me, yet I ignored him. Now here we are, having a chance to talk, and I waste them by falling asleep on him. Aren't I a good girlfriend?

But those thoughts are suddenly gone when I hear him saying, "Meet me in my cabin tonight, yeah?" and feel him kisses my cheek, until the last thing I know is I'm in a deep slumber.

As soon as I wake up it's already dinner time.

I rub my sleepy eyes, too tired to change (too tired to care either), so I decide to head out of my cabin and search for Nico before going to the dinner pavilion.

After a few steps, I find him standing near a big tree, looking like he's been waiting for someone.

Curiousity get the best of me so automatically I hide behind the bushes- which is thankfully big enough for my body.

But then I realize that this is stupid.

And just when I plan to come out, Leo shows up.

"I'm not sure with this. I want that paper back." I hear Nico says.

Paper? What paper?

"What? No! You talked to her today, right? I told you, this will work. You said it yourself that you wanted her attention."

"Well, yeah. But that paper is like, really important to her. Now she panics every once awhile. I can't do this to her, you know."

"It's only for a few days! It's not like you stole it for real. Distract her or something, be all mushy and she'll be all over you. After that, give her stupid paper back. Problem solved."

"It's not that easy, dumbass. I'm really blaming you if any of this goes wrong."

"It won't. Infact, you'll be thanking me later. Just you watch."

I see Nico's rolling his eyes, and after a moment, Leo finally walks away.

The only thing that bothers me is that I can't believe he's the one who stole my paper.

My own fucking boyfriend! How could he?

Fine. If he wants to play that way, I'll do it. He wants my attention? I'll fucking give him one. Just a fair warning, Neeks, revenge is a dish better served cold.

Time skip

"Hey yo- whoa. The hell are you wearing?" is his first reaction when he sees me coming in only wearing his shirt.

"Your shirt. You mind? I can change if you want."

"No," he coughs, "It's fine. You look great."

"U huh," I say absentmindedly, then continue, "You said you want me to come. What's up?" I say as I trail my hand on his shoulder, slowly dragging myself towards his lap. Still trying to act innocent, I can't help but forming a smirk when I feel his body stiffen.

"Um, nothing actually. I just want you to sleep here tonight."

"Mm, okay."

"Wha- That's it?"

"What do you want me to say?" My lips are on his jaw now, kissing them up and down teasingly until I hit his sweet spot.

He gasps loudly, and because I'm not wasting any chance, I hurriedly stuck my tounge into his mouth and pull him into a make-out session.

Just when something hard pokes my thigh, I stop.

I stare at his face for a moment- he's definitely red and embarassed, trying to avoid my gaze and all- so I palm his buldge while my mouth whispering to his ear seductively,

"I know you stole my paper, babe."

And then I leave just like that.

The last thing I hear is a "Fuck you" shouting from the Hades cabin.

Sweet, sweet, revenge.

-----

YEAY THIS IS MY TENTH ONE SHOT SERIES.

I'm sorry if this is a crap, and my grammar is a mess, but if you're kind enough please read, vote, and comment! XD

Btw I'm opening request, so you can message me the details, plot, and else.

Love,
Me.