Drunk 2

Sorry guys for the really really long break, I'm sort of busy lately (because of school and stuff) but..

I'm back!

So, happy reading! ❤

----

"Spill, (Y/n)."

I roll my eyes at them; they've been asking me the same question since the past few hours.

"I told you, I did nothing with him. Besides, I still have my clothes on this morning."

"Bullshit," says Jen. "Same bed but no sex? That's impossible. Who's his name anyway?"

"Shush, Jen. We're in a school."

"So what?"

I sigh, then answer her question. "Nico. Nico di A-something I forgot."

"Sounds familiar. And hot. Is he?"

"He is, actually," I say as I sip my oreo milkshake, "I think he's half italian. I can tell from his accent."

"Well shit. You always get the lucky ones, aren't you? No fair."

I laugh at Annabeth's answer, "Well, you got Percy remember?"

"Yeah, I guess that seaweed brain really is my lucky charm."

We continue eating and talking for awhile, then head to our own classes.

I yawn tiredly as I listen to my Biology teacher rants unimportant things- my notes all empty. I raise my hand, asking for her permission to go to the toilet.

And she lets me. Thank gods. I can't survive another minute in her class.

I take out my phone, was going to text Annabeth, but changed my mind since she has always been a little goodie two shoes. She won't bother answering my text. I should just text Jen instea-

"Mmph!"

My eyes goes wide immediately, my hands and feet are kicking all over the place, but the hands on my mouth won't even budge. The next thing I know I'm already in the Janitor room, with that hot Italian guy I met a few days ago in front of me.

"Sshh. I need your help."

I glare at him, indicating for his hand to let me go.

"If I let you go, promise me you won't scream?"

I roll my eyes, nodding.

It works. He lets go of me slowly, giving me a chance to pinch his arm.

"Ouch! What did you do that for?"

"I know I said you can ask for my help, but it doesn't mean you can kidnap me all you want! I thought-"

"Things happened, okay? I'm sort of stuck in this situation right now- don't even ask why."

"But-"

He kisses me.

Straight on my mouth.

Uh oh, and his tounge is going in. Exploring every inch of my mouth.

Fuck, this shouldn't feel good. But it does. He then nibbles on my bottom lip, one of his hand travels down my hip, the other goes behind my neck. Both of them stays where they are, not moving anywhere.. private.

Not that I hope them to anyway.

I'm too surprised to do or say anything right now, I don't trust my mouth to speak, I just freeze. Realization hits me, when his mouth is on my jaw, giving me soft kisses. Trying my best to hold back a moan, I pull his face up, continuing our kiss. This time, I don't let him in easily. We fight for dominance I know I can't win, setting me in a bunch of whimpers.