Mistletoe

Edited by : verista (half edited lol)

Hello my lovelies~

Related to Christmas and all, I decided to make this fic.

Happy reading! ❤

-----------------

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

It was cozy, my legs were crossed while I was chilling on my couch. The cold air felt like it was biting into my skin because of the snow falling, making traces on my window. I clenched my eyes shut, enjoying this type of weather.

Oh, how I love Christmas.

Just before I put myself to sleep, my phone decided to make a sound.

'Hey, sleepyhead. We're having a Christmas party at Piper's. Wanna come?'

Turned out it was from Nico, my long-term bestfriend and crush. I've never told anybody about it, but there was this one time when I was doing a late night talk with Bianca, and I blurted out something about my crush on her brother. Me and my stupid mouth.

Since then, she would never shut up about it. I was thankful she didn't tell Nico, yet.

'Sure. How many people are there?'

I've never liked crowded places, and Nico knew that really well, because I've always asked the same question everytime we were going somewhere. I just felt anxious around people I didn't know, not to mention being awkward was my number one speciality.

'Just the seven, Bianca, and me.'

I only read the text and headed to my car, driving all the way to Piper's house.

"Hey, (Y/n), looking for my brother?" was the first sentence I got when Bianca opened the door for me.

I glared at her and she just smirked at me.

"Oh, look! (Y/n)'s here! Let's start the movie!"

"Be patient, Leo. We still gotta trade the presents." Annabeth scolded him.

"What presents? I didn't bring anything. How come none of you told me?"

Some of them locked eyes and shared a mischievous smile at each other.

Uh, okay. That wasn't suspicious at all.

"Nah, don't be. We kinda forgot to text you. Sorry?" Percy said,scratching his neck nervously.

"Gee, thanks for making me feel wanted. Who's my trade partner anyway?" I asked.

"Me."

Of course it had to be Nico.

"Oh."

"Don't you just 'oh' at him, give him something!"

I shot Bianca my bitch face, "I would, if I bring something!"

"That doesn't stop you to not giving him his present, right?"

"Huh?"

"And finally there's someone who's more dense than Percy Jackson."

"Hey!"

"Shut up, Percy. And what Bianca's trying to say is that you should give him a kiss, stupid."

"What? No!"

Both Nico and I blushed after saying it at the same time.

"Naww, see?"

"Shut up, we're just friends."

"That's what all they said."

Suddenly, a loud noise came from upstairs, so we instantly turned our head up, only to find a mistletoe that wasn't supposed to be there seconds ago, hanging above us perfectly.

Bianca you evil bitch.

"Can't break the old tradition, eh?" she winked.

Nico and I looked at each other with a knowing smile.

"One..two..", we mouthed.

"Three!"

And we blasted out from Piper's house, running like there's no tomorrow.

We kept laughing until my stomach hurt, not caring the snow has fallen since who-knows-when.

I noticed the cars were covered in snow, and the trees were already white. I also noticed that some people were looking at us like we're crazy, but even I couldn't find more fuck to give.

"Where are we even going?" I said between my laughs.

"What? I thought you have plans or something!"

"Eh? Not really."

"Seriously? I'm out in the fucking damn cold snow for nothing? You're so dead."

"Nah, you gotta kill me first."

He just raised one of his eyebrow to me, and oh damn. When did he get so sexy with- shit I gotta run.

"Too fast, grandpa?" I turned around after awhile just to see he was already gone. "The hell?"

I stop myself, but not until three seconds later he startled me by picking me up bridal style.

Automatically I squeal and hit him in the head, receiving an 'ouch' from him and a laugh from me.

"Goddamn you woman, be still!"

"Make me."

He carried me higher and made a move to drop me. I screamed while both of my hands clutched around his neck tighter, but then I realized my feet never touched the ground.

"What did you say?"

"Jerk."

"Want me to drop you for real?"

"Yeah, sure! The cold ground would feel so nice."

He gave me a look, and being a matured girl I was, I stucked my tounge out at him.

The only response I got from him was, "We're home."

"What?"

"We're at your house, you dumbass."

"For real? Wow."

He just rolled his eyes at me and took the key I hid behind the pot. I was already at the ground by the way, much to my dissapointment.

When we got in, we stared at each other before saying, "dibs on the couch!" while running like a maniac.

Sadly, he got there first.

"Ya know, I've got you these, I forgot to give it to you on Piper's." He said after a moment of silence.

It was (favorite thing) I've been wanting since last week, but I couldn't buy it because the price was an ass.

"Holy shit- but you- but how- but I didn't get you anything!" I finally said to him sheepishly.

"Nah, it's fine."

"But I feel bad ya know."

Silence.

"On the second thought, maybe you could give me something."

"What?"

His lips were suddenly on mine, so instinctively I put my hands around the back of his neck, deepening the kiss. It was innocent at first, before Nico decided to bit my bottom lip and whispered seductively on my ear, "Wanna be on santa's naughty list?"

"God, yes."

That was why, my friend, I couldn't even stand properly in the next morning.

--------------

Wohoo! Finally done.

Sorry if this sucks, and Merry Christmas to all who celebrates!

Love,
Me.