Dam right sweet.

Just for ya all who's not into this fandom, no, it's not a typo.
.
.
.
.
Happy reading!❤

------

Valentines wasn't exactly my ideal type of holiday.

Especially when all those lovey-dovey-making-me-sick couple who wouldn't mind their PDA. Gods, I missed Nico.

We used to be close, mostly before Bianca's death, but now? The last time I saw him was probably four or five months ago. Then he was gone.

I tried to contact him using Iris Message, but he never answered.

I've never blamed Nico or maybe even Percy for this, nor mad at them. I just couldn't.

All I did was hoping he would come back every freaking single day, but he didn't.

It was always the same routines for me. Woke up, did the camp activities, then when it was already past bed time, I would sneaked out to Nico's cabin and slept there. I woke up earlier than the others so I didn't need to worry about sneaking back in.

But maybe today could be an exception.

I found a note on Nico's bed this morning, folded neatly with a small blue ribbon tied on its upper part.

There was this messy handwritting written on the note that said,

'12 1 11 5'

P.S : Don't ask Annabeth.

I raised one of my eyebrow at this, guessing who would send me such a note.

By the way, I figured that code out at noon, by myself, and I couldn't help to feel a little bit proud about that.

A big part of me said it was just a prank, but little did I know it wasn't.

I found a small chair, and there were three black roses put on top of it. There was some other note too.

'Dear, (Y/n).

Congrats for finding the lake, and the roses. Now, would you mind solving another code?

'1 20 20 9 3'

P.S : Sorry.'

Solving this code was easier because I already knew how to do it. What I didn't understand was the 'sorry' note as a PS.

I ended up finding codes after codes, with sometimes little things beside them. My favorite one was a book, it was written in greek, and my second were the black roses. This couldn't be a prank, right?

I went back to Nico's cabin because that was the code.

On the second drawer of my desk, as the note said, I supposed to find either another note or things. But no, I found nothing. I even checked the first and third drawer too.

I already expected someone would jump behind me and laughed saying this is a prank. But instead I found Nico.

"Um, (Y/n)?"

I just stared at him for some moment. Five freaking months and damn, he changed a lot.

"Nico? What are you doing here?"

"Nothing. I want to check some things in my cabin."

"Oh."

"Yeah. Can I help?"

"Huh? Oh. Yeah, sure. I supposed to find something here, but-"

"Have you check your other drawer?"

"I only have- oh."

"See, didn't you read the code?"

"What code?"

"The one you carry all the way here, of course. What else?"

Then something hit me hard like a truck.

"Nico."

"Yeah?"

"You're the one who made this, aren't you? I never mentioned anything about solving codes."

The only reaction I got from him was a blush.

"N-no. I was just guessing it was a code."

Oh, so that's how you wanna play? Fine.

"Yeah, sure. I wonder who would sent me all of this. Maybe Leo? He did know what are my favorite things are. He's so sweet."

I looked at Nico and he just kept his mouth shut. I decided to play a little bit more.

"Oh! Or maybe it was that Apollo guy? He's always so nice to me and he's just so cute. Yeah. It was probably him, maybe I should say thank you to him right now. Wanna come?"

"It wasn't him."

"Really? It was Leo then. Aww, I wonder where he bought this roses?"

"..."

"And the book! Oh god I always wanted this for ages!"

"Fuck you, (Y/n)."

Surprisingly, he grabbed my shoulder and pushed me back. My body was pressed between Nico and the wall.

Without warning he kissed me hard on the lips, forcing me to open my mouth. The kiss was short yet passionate, both of us panting slowly after we pulled away.

"Say it was Leo again and I'll do more than this."

"Nah. I still believe it was Leo who gave me the roses." I teased.

"Shut up."

It was the last word he said and we cuddled up all day after that.

Best. Valentines day. Ever.

-----------

P.S : if you want to solve the code use the alphabetic order.

Don't forget to read, vote, and comment even if this sucks

Love,
Me.