5

Alastair
After a nap of about three hours, I woke up at 6:00 pm. The party will start at around 7:00 pm. I lit up a cigarette and put it in my mouth. I had started smoking way back at the time I left Seattle. Cigarettes and booze made up most of my time. I wasn't a chain smoker but I occasionally took one. Now being one of those times. Taking a long drag, I took out one of my suits and wore it. Not before having a bath. I took a long shower with music bursting through my Ipod. She did a lot of things to me. The songs she loved are there in my playlist, but I always skip them. I dry my hair and come outside quickly. I complete my outfit and call the chaffeur. Getting down I meet Stuart.

"All okay with the hotel room? I made sure you get the best one out of all the people in your office." He says as we walk out.

"Yeah it's totally cool. Where is this party anyways?" I ask, adjusting my sleeve.
"The New Leaf Hotel in south California. A 90 minute drive from here. The Audi will take us."
"You'll be with me right? Or are you bringing some girl along who'll end up on your bed and leave after that?"
He smirks at me and continues,"No you're my date for tonight. I won't leave you, I love you baby!" He says imitating Paige.

I laugh. "You're just 25 for namesake. Your brain still functions like an 18 year old."
"Oh come on. Here's to never growing up!" He squeals and his hotel people turn to look at him, but say nothing.
"Is this how you behave everyday?" I ask him in mock disgust.
"Everyday baby." He says.
I laugh. "Don't call me that."

We sit in the car. The driver pulls up the road.
"But Alastair seriously, I can get you many girls, just say yes, they're a phone call away." He says trying.

"I am not interested. Chuck that, I'm already engaged. Not that I care about that but well, I don't want too much of a burden on my head right now."
"You've become a big man and forgotten us, haven't you?" He says making a poker face.
"Oh come on." I say rolling my eyes at him.

He looks back in the front, not before showing me the middle finger. The driver is watching amused at our banter. I reached the venue and taking a deep breathe, I got down from the car.

Gracie
I was about to tie up my hair but then I left them flowing. He used to tell me how he wouldn't have noticed me for the first time had my hair not got untied that day. He loved my tresses. So I left them flowing though I knew that he wouldn't be here.

I took out a sparkly red floor lenght dress and wore it. I wore no make up at all, except for some minimum brushing up. All that done, I took the keys for my Mercedes and went down. Opening the door, I sat comfortably and removed my stilletos. I pressed the accelerator with my naked feet and set off. Just as I was out of my building gates, my phone rang. It was attached to the car radio system so I picked it up.

"Ma'am?" Clara's feeble voice echoed through the car.
"Yes Clara." I say.
"Miss Ivy wants you to pick her up and umm.."
"Clara please complete your sentence. Quick."
"Pick me also up please."
"Okay. Come in your basement and wait."

I cut the call and chuckle to myself. Clara is a giddy timid little girl. She's so scared of me, it makes me giggle. I talk to her strictly and she becomes so frightened that she starts to stutter. I pull in front of Ivy's villa. She immediately comes out in a little black dress and climbs next to me.

"We have to pick up Clara now."
"Why do you torture the poor girl so much? She's such a softie and you keep pushing her around." Ivy says.
I giggle. "It is funny actually. That girl is like a poor drenched mouse."

She laughs. Clara is waiting in a pink frock near the gate.
"Good evening ma'am!" She says as she skitters inside the car.
"Good evening Clara." I assume my firm demeanour again.
Ivy rolls her eyes from the seat beside me.

We reach the venue and I hand over the keys to the parking guy. He takes over the car and drives off. I adjust my dress and walk in. It's very bright and fancy over here. Balloons and flowers are put up and it looks very pretty.
"Ms. Hyde?" A gentleman comes up.
"Yes?" May I know you?" I ask, trying to remember if I know him. I can't.
"Of course. I'm a member of the team which has come from Washington. We're waiting for you."

"Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you. Can I meet the other members of your team?"
"I'll introduce them to you. As of now, our CEO is in the restroom."
"Introduce me to your team."

Alastair
I wash my hands in the restroom and head out. Joy is waiting for me outside. "Sir, the head of TCT is here. I've introduced her to the team and now she is waiting for you."
"Oh good. Lead me to her."

We walk out. There is a group of people standing in the path. I look over at the spot where my team was standing. A tall lady in red is standing there. I can't make out much of her. But I do notice her beautiful, brown hair, which is left open and ends near her waist.
I walk over there.

I talk to Joy as we close in on her.
"I hope you have properly introduced her to all of the-"
And then she turns around.

___________________________
Vote and comment :)