4

I went through the back door and ran to open the front door for jake.

"Hey baby." He said kissing my cheek. "I missed you." he continued.

He kissed my passionately and things got heated. He pushed me on the couch and moved his hand around my waist.

He then squeezed my breast and sucked on my neck. sucking and blowing. probably left a mark but oh well. he went back to my lips and stuck his tongue in my mouth. He let go and pulled away slightly.

"what's wrong?" I ask grabbing his arm gently. "Have you done this before?" he questioned. I sat up.
"done what? kiss?" I asked innocently.

he shook his head. "oh...that...um no I haven't." I looked down. "have you?" I added. he nodded. "oh...um...cool." I looked down at my hands.

"Well when you're ready, we can go there. I won't force you into doing anything you don't want." He smiled and I returned it. "Well it's uh getting late." I said hinting for him to leave.

"yeah I'll see you tomorrow babe." he kissed me one last time and left. I went to my room and sat on my bed. My brother josh barged in. "What josh?" I asked annoyed.

"uh can I borrow 20 bucks." he said blankly. "get out."

"please I'll pay you back I swear." I threw a pillow at him and he closed the door and left. I rolled my eyes. The next day at school was the same. First period in Bio we had to do a pair partnering thing. Nash and i were with Kenny and Lily. Kenny was pretty cute, he had bright green eyes, light brown hair, and huge dimples. Lily had golden hair, with highlights. She had the coolest eyes I've ever seen. They where mostly green, with blue tones and an orangey brown color in the center of her eye, around her pupil. She was actually super pretty. But they were both annoying and commanding. we wanting to scare them away. of course that meant roll playing.

Nash purposely knocked over a test tube filled with some kind of liquid. I glared at him. Lily and Kenny looked at us weirdly. "a-are you gonna punish me for that.." he whimpered. It took me a second but then i realized what he was up to. Lily and Kenny looked at each other and then back at us.

"I might have to." i smirked back at Nash, continuing the act. "cause you know how i feel about all that stuff..." he looked down. He's actually a really good actor. "look partner..you know the deal..." i winked. Kenny and Lily looked weirded out. "b-but those spiky heels really hurt." he sighed. "You've been a bad boy...now you gotta pay the price..." I said playing with the collar of his shirt. Kenny and Lily looked at us with wide eyes. "what are you two looking at?" i asked rudely. "do you mind?" nash added. They ran away and sat with other partner groups. we giggled to ourselves. "were good."

I just realized it was Friday. That means barn party. At lunch Jake asked me if I was going. "Yeah of corse I'll be there dont worry." I saw Nash in his truck watching us again. He held out a sign again when he saw me looking. this time it just said: 8:00

oh right I forget. Well what should I do who do I pick. Jake or Nash?

I get home after school and decide i should call jake. "Hey ya know what I'm not really feeling good and I don't think I'll be able to make it tonight." I said into the phone.

"oh ok. I'll miss you." He said but not really sounding genuine.

"you too. have fun." I hung up and called nash.

"so 8:00?" I smiled.

When 8:00 came around I put on some skinny jeans and a white tank top. I straightened my hair and put on teal vans.

I went to our 'secret spot' around the corner and saw his blue truck and got in and he smiled. He just drove...didn't say anything, just drove. "where are we going?" i broke the silence. "it's a surprise." he smiled.