Chapter 4 - Osiris POV

The lightbulbs were flickering slightly, they seemed old yet they lit the room pretty well. The room, however still had a few shadows lingering in the corner.

 The lightbulbs glistened on the sleeping face of Osiris. He tossed and turned in his sleep until eventually he woke up.

 He was flooded with confusion as he slowly opened his eyes. He stood up with a very sick feeling. 

His eyes were darting all around the room, he felt strange and uncomfortable. 

But more than anything he was confused, but then again who wouldn't be confused after being put into a situation like this, waking up in strange location with people you have never seen before, there were five other people in the room two of them were still asleep. 

The room itself was pretty strange there were cots lining one of the walls and a large mirror on the other wall, the room was made of cinder blocks and painted beige he saw cots lining the room with two people still sleeping on them.

One of them was a girl with pink hair and was actually quite beautiful. 

She had a thin athletic build and was wearing a school uniform with a navy polo and a khaki skirt.

 He assumed that she probably went to a very prestigious school that taught her many different skills.

 Osiris looked slightly past her to see a boy sleeping very peacefully; he also was wearing a school uniform perhaps he went to the same school as the other girl did.

 However when he took another look he realized that this probably wasn't true because the boy had the school logo embezzled on his blazer.

 From what Osiris could see the boy probably had a lot of money maybe a little snobby too judging by the slight scowl on his face. 

When Osiris turned his head to face the center of the room he found three people staring at him intently.

"I think he is waking up" said a dark-haired girl with a mischievous glint in her eyes. 

At this the other two began to approach me with curious glances. One of them was very muscular and rough looking. 

He had mean eyes and a deathly stare, the other looked more relaxed yet ready to destroy your entire mental being with the whisper of a comment. 

Osiris could feel the nervous tension in the room.

"what is your name?" said the dark-haired girl.

Osiris just stared silently ready to spit out a response but at the last moment bit back his tongue and decided not to answer the question . 

So he continued to stare at the three mysterious people and slowly whispered the words "Where am I?". 

 "Answer the question first." said the tough looking man.

 Osiris continued to stare.

 He didnt want to succumb to these strange people he didn't trust them at all, for all he knew they could have been planning his murder in front of his own sleeping face. 

So he continued to stare, while he was staring there was a brief moment of silence.

 During this brief moment of silence I was inspecting each person a little closer.

 The dark-haired girl seemed very mysterious I couldn't quite figure out her personality too well she didn't really have any specific traits that stood out, her clothes were were kind of plain just a flannel shirt skinny jeans and converse.

 The two guys, on the other hand were a bit more characterizable.

 The tough looking man had a dog tag on him and a very stern way about him so I naturally would assume he had military experience, this seemed suspicious I didn't trust him, the other more relaxed man seemed very smart and witty, he was good-looking and quite fashionable, but Osiris didn't really trust him either, it looks like he is hiding something. My thought was interrupted with the smooth voice of the relaxed man. 

" Okay this is bloody ridiculous this kid isn't going to talk." 

He paused.

 " But when you do start talking I just wanna let you know that my names Archer."

 Archer walked over to his cot and started filing his nails.

 Osiris continued giving Archer an intent stare until he heard the girl speak up, she said. "My name is Nala".

 He suddenly felt intrigued by her warm and gentle way about her, she seemed trustworthy enough, at least more than the other two.

 However she seemed ignorant to the fact that those two men might be potentially dangerous. 

He needed to talk to her in private but how could i do that if we were all trapped in this small room.

 Osiris needed to warn her but he didn't even know if he could trust her. 

Finally he just gave in and whispered.

 "Come closer". Nala leaned in slowly and Osiris whispered, "I think those two are dangerous I wouldn't trust them." 

"My name is Osiris by the way". 

She tilted her head confusedly, "But why do you think they are dangerous?" 

"I don't really know why I just have this strange feeling about those two, especially the tough looking one". 

"You mean Kalum?" she replied. 

"Yeah" Osiris nodded. 

Their conversation was quickly interrupted by a loud and deep voice that resonated throughout the room.

"Hey boy! My patience is wearing thin, just give us your damn name!" Exclaimed Kalum. 

Osiris was suddenly hit with a sudden wave of fear and worry.

 "My name is Osiris,"! He quickly replies.

 A brief wave of silence washes over everyone. 

Until it is broken by Archer. "What happened to your eye mate." He says. 

Osiris automatically glances towards the mirror to reveal his two different colored eyes.

 "I was born with it, it's a mutation" He replies. 

Everyone else just stared at him. 

For some reason Osiris felt really embarrassed. 

He opened his mouth to make a quick retort against Archer until he saw the pink haired girl rise from her slumber.

 As she was rising Osiris looked with a face of bewilderment as she looked around the room with a look of confusion.

Thanks for reading! I love you all and I can't wait for you to meet the next character. Its a girl!

PS: Josh wrote this chapter

His user is minecraftmista77

Go follow him!

~bye~