Chapter 5 - Yuno POV

Yuno opened her eyes, then closed them again, thinking she was dreaming. 

Opening them once more, she was met with the same beige cinder block wall and the same bare lightbulbs hanging from the ceiling. 

She sat up and looked around. On her left, there was a short boy with dark brown hair in a cot. 

On her left, there were four other identical cots lined up side by side. 

Beyond the cots, a group of people were standing, looking at her.

"Hi..", Yuno said tentatively.

" So.. What's your name?" inquired a girl with long brown hair and blue eyes.

"Yuno"

"Glad to meet you, love. My name's Archer. Pleasure.", proclaimed a young man with dark eyes and a large mop of dirty blond hair on his head.

"I'm Osiris", declared an indian boy with dark hair, one green eye, and one brown eye.

"My name is Nala", said the girl from before.

"Kellum", grunted a tall, middle aged man with short hair and stubble.

Nala was wearing a button down shirt with what looked like a grease stain on one of her rolled-up sleeves. 

She also had on skinny jeans and hi-top converse.

 Archer was wearing a white shirt with a necklace that rattled when he moved because of the many charms adorning the string including a drawstring pouch. 

Osiris was wearing a t shirt with jeans. 

Kellum was adorned with dog tags, a grey t shirt, and cargo pants with large, black military boots. 

The whole scene felt surreal, as if it were a dream.

"Have you guys tried the door yet?", asked Yuno.

"Yes", said Kellum in a gruff voice, "the doors are made of reinforced steel with five padlocks and a deadbolt."

"Couldn't we just pick the locks?", Yuno inquired.

"Locks are tough to pick when they're on the opposite side of the door, love", said Archer sarcastically.

Yuno blushed in embarrassment and hid her face in her hands. 

She peeked through her hand and saw Nala tentatively stepped forward, unsure of what to do.

Yuno jumped when she heard the rustling of the final boy waking up from his slumber.

Hey guys! Thank you all for reading! You will all meet the final character of the story in the next chapter!

PS: This chapter was written by Ayla

Her account is yourfaceistaken.

Go follow her and show her the looove!

~bye~