Chapter 18: The tragic hangover

Picture of Harry Styles, Kendall Jenner and Cara Delevingne - how awkward would this of been!! (Cara and Kendall are Harry's exes for those of you who didn't know)

•*•*•*•*•

A Tomboy Living With Boys

Chapter 18: The tragic hangover

I hit my head on the bench once more.

"Here have these, they're a lifesaver." Courtney says as she places a couple of pills and a glass of water in front of me.

I groan again and quickly gulp down the pills with the water. 

"Remind me to never drink ever again." I put my head back onto the cold marble of the counter.

"You're not the only one hurting all over." she states as she pulls up a seat next to me. "Remember that you did sleep in an actual bed and not on the floor like some of us."

"How are you refraining yourself to not jump in to a volcano that's ready to erupt?" I ask Courtney.

"It's called being an expert at pretending you're okay when you want to die inside because you have the worst hangover." she tells me as she sips her juice.

"Where do I sign up?" I ask as I take a small bite out of my toast.

"I had a lot of practice from drinking the night before seeing mom and dad." She chuckles at my pain, even if she, herself is in pain.

"I'm going to take a shower." I inform Courtney.

"Sam," she groans, "That would be like your fifth shower this morning. Everyone else is actually being useful, and cleaning up the place."

"You're one to speak." I mutter.

That must of been the wrong thing to say to Courtney because she gives me a death glare, "Do not say that to the person trying to help you and your hangover."

"But-but there are all these other people Mary and Chris paid for to actually clean up. Why do I need to?"

She didn't even reply, she just stared at me to make me get up, away from the comfortable seat I was on.

I mutter things under my breath and grab a plastic bag and start to pick up the rubbish on the floor.

I good half hour or so later, I need to stop or I'll pass out.

Whoever knew how deadly it was to clean up grose things while being on a hangover; because I now know. I take a seat on one of the banana lounges which was placed near the pool and sigh deeply.

"Are you trying to get Courtney on your ass?" I hear an amused voice behind me.

"Jake, can't I just take a break for five minutes? I don't want to go to jail this young because I murdered you." I sigh and close my eyes as I rub my temples with my index finger.

He chuckled, one of those deep, low, 'run for your money' chuckles. 

After a while he spoke up, "Did you enjoy last night?" he asks, his tone of voice making him genuinely interested in my answer, meaning that he didn't just ask it to be polite.

I open my eyes and face where his voice is coming from and find him sitting on the banana lounge next to the one I'm currently on. "It's not like I remember half of it." I groan, too annoyed with my pounding headache to actually try and remember the events that went on last night.

"Really?" Jake asked surprised, "Do you remember when I broke up with Olivia?"

"Wait what? You guys actually broke up? For the love of gherkins! Does that mean I won't see her at this house anymore?" I asked, happy for the first time today.

"Yeah, we broke up and you watched the whole thing...Do you remember anything else last night?" He looked at me with such great need of an answer.

"Nah, it's all kind of foggy in my mind. But I really don't remember anything about you and Olivia breaking up." I said, trying with such effort to workout everything that would of happened, only my head replied was a banging feeling.

"Oh, right." Jake said. I couldn't quite put my finger on it but he almost sounded disappointed, or was that just relief? "But I'm sure you remember that you need to explain to me about why you're staying here."

"Okay, okay, I'll tell you soon. Just as soon as this stupid headache goes away." I waved him off.

"You can't ignore it forever, Sam." Jake says.

"Last one in the pool is a rotten egg!" I scream before doing a messy dive with terrible technique, in the pool.

How dumb am I?

•*•*•*•*•

Hi guys!!

It's really short!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to disappoint but:

Sorry this is late but I've had a virus and yesterday I had this whole migraine and I felt like I was dying.

Anyways, better late then never.

How many chapters do you guys think there should be??

Don't forget to vote, comment and enjoy this book, just as Sam enjoyed last chapter aha!

Stay funky <3

Bella x