Chapter 2: Alright donkey.

Picture of Kendall Jenner as Sam McClain

•*•*•*•*•

A Tomboy Living With Boys

Chapter 2: Alright donkey.

I get bored exploring my large room and head out to explore the rest of the house.

While I make my way out of my bedroom, I bash into somebody.

"Watch where your going!" I snap at the person I bashed into.

"Woah, sorry." I turn to face someone I don't know. "Wait, who are you?" the boy asks.

"Could ask the same thing to you." I snap raising my eyebrow at the muscular boy.

"I'm Toby, the one living-" Toby got cut off by Zach coming out of his room.

"I see you guys have met." Zach smiled cheekily at us.

"Who the hell is she?" Toby yells at Zach.

I scoff at his rudeness because hey, I should be the one being rude.

"'She', is named Sam and Sam this is Toby, our moody brother." Zach says, throwing a wink towards Toby.

Toby grunts and goes into one of the bedrooms.

Zach pulled me into his room and closed the door.

"Is there anybody else living in this house?" I ask, my face flushed with anger.

"Maybe," he said smirking at me as he sits down on his bed while I stand up in front of him with my arms folded. "Don't worry about Toby, he'll never be around, he goes to college, you know."

"Oh, really! I'm so surprised, I mean, he looked like he is five!" I say sarcastically.

"Zach, I need you to help me with-" Jake stopped when he saw me. "Sam?"

"And I'm out." I say awkwardly passing Jake on the way out of Zach's room.

When I went into my own room I got the shock of my life, letting out a small scream which got Courtney's attention.

"Uh, what are you doing in my room?" I ask in aftershock.

"Sorry darl, I just wanted to meet you properly." She comes up and hugs me, but this time I hugged back, now used to her greeting.

"Well nice to meet you," I reply. Did she just call me darl?

"So," She walks over to my bed and pats a spot next to her, motioning for me to come and sit next to her.

I sit down in an position quite the opposite to Courtney's figure.

She giggles.

"Whats so funny?" I furrow my eyebrows together.

"You are quite the character, aren't you Sam?"

"I'd like to think so." I say confidently. An awkward silence laps over us but I seem to be the only one to notice it as Courtney just smiles at me.

It's getting kind of creepy now...

"Uh, I'm going to go to the bathroom." I inform her getting up from the bed and tripping over my skateboard as doing so.

"Fudge!" I scream, hitting the ground beneath me.

All of a sudden two boys come barging into my room and Courtney ran to my side.

Courtney helps me up while the boys notice I am fine.

Jake smirks at me and Zach rolls his eyes with a smile.