Chapter 7

Jack's POV

"Owned!" I yelled at Rian, I had just beat him in a round of COD, we had all ended up at Alex's place to play some video games and waste the afternoon.  

"Best two out of three!" he challenged. 

"You like losing don't you?" I replied, starting a new game. 

Rian and I battled it out while Alex and Zack were talking about girls and trying to figure out what we were doing tonight. I was already up on Rian but when my phone buzzed in my lap I looked down to see the name 'Button' name pop up on my screen. My phone always auttocorrected Sutton's name to 'Button' and I guess I'd forgotten to correct the mistake. 

"Gotcha!" Rian cheered, and I looked back up at the TV screen to see that I'd been killed. 

"Fuck you man!" I said tossing the remote aside and checking to see what Sutton had messaged me. 

Hey Jack, thanks again for looking out for me last night while I was blackout!  Haha sorry again if I was a bother, I hope I didn't make myself look like too much of an idiot :P

I laughed to myself, suprisingly I was really glad she'd decided to text me. I quickly typed my response while Zack took my place in battling Rian in another game. 

Don't worry Button you couldn't look like an idiot if you tried! You should hang again tonight :)

I quickly hit the send button and then realized my spelling mistake, shit. In that moment Alex came over and jumped into my lap, suprising me.

"Mike is having a house party tonight, its going to be massive, we should go for sure" he said, flopping down on the couch so he looked like a crazy sloth just lying on top of me. I laughed and shoved him to the floor, 

"I'm in!" 

"Good!" he called from the floor, "Let's invite Sutton and ask her to bring some hot friends."

"I could go for a hot friend" Zack winked, looking away momentarily from the game he was still playing with Rian. 

Hopefully they didn't try and bang all of her friends, I mean that could end up making it weird between us and her. I think the guys really liked her too and I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship with her for some one night stands. Just then my phone buzzed with 'Button's' response. 

Button? Haha I like it. What are you guys doing tonight?

I responded, 

Huge house party, you should bring all of your friends! I'll text you the details later. 

A surge of excitement rushed through me, I had a good feeling about tonight. 

Sutton's POV

I was sitting at my desk reading through one of my textbook's when I got Jack's message about a house party tonight. Man I was really taking up drinking as a second hobby wasn't I? Part of me really wanted to go but I had so much homework that I was neglecting. I put my head down on my desk and shut my eyes tight, what should I do? 

Leah would probably kill me if she knew we had an invite like this and I turned it down. To be honest who knew how long this new set of friends would last? I mean they were in a pretty popular band and they'd probably be on tour again soon. 

 I decided to pick up the phone and call Leah, after one ring she answered, 

"Sutton! Girl what's up?"

"Hey, we have an offer for a huge house party tonight? Would you want to come with me?"

All I heard on the other end was a squeal.