Message

Yo!

Welcome to 'Sister's Conflicts'! Thank you so much for clicking this story. I appreciate it so much. I'm already saying sorry if you think that this story is kind a (okay maybe not 'kind a') lame. I hope that you understand that I am only a 16 year old girl who only enjoys watching anime, reading manga and listening to j-pop in her past time. So, if you find anything wrong, please understand.

I was just watching Brothers Conflict again when this idea popped out. As I was imagining myself as Ema (I must say that I'm jealous of her because she has brothers and I don't), I suddenly thought of this. Why can't I make a fan fiction of Brothers Conflict but instead of loving their stepsister, I'll make them hate her. But I won't use the Asahina Brothers and Ema. It would just be wrong because that would ruin Kanase Atsuko, Mizuno Takashi and Udajo's story. So I made my own OCs and made Ema Rin's best friend. I'll just post the cast later on after I post the first chapter of this story.

And please excuse the book cover. As you can see that I am not an editor.

But anyway, please enjoy reading this. I still hope that the following chapters could reach your expectations.

So let us get going!

Brothers Conflict is owned by Kanase Atsuko, Mizuno Takashi and Udajo. I only own the OCs in this story.

Jaa ne~