Twenty Four

Tay's POV

I laid on my bed and stared up at the ceiling.I couldn't stop thinking about what me and Alexa did,I felt really bad.Alexa was one of my best friends and so was Lynn,we had all been friends for so long and we just did that to Lynn,I felt like such a bitch.Then there was Jenna,I loved Jenna more then anything in this world and she was my everything.She was always there for me and I repaid her by cheating on her,I don't even know why I kissed Alexa back,I've only ever loved Alexa as my friend but in that moment there were too many emotions for me to think straight.

I thought about things for a while.It made me realise that I really needed to talk to Jenna,if I didn't tell her then I wouldn't be able to stop how guilty I felt.I took my phone out of my pocket,dialled her number and anxiously waited for an answer.

"Hello" Jenna said.

"Hey,can you meet me somewhere?" I asked.

"Okay,where?" She asked me.

"There's a park by my house" I told her.

"Okay,see you soon" she replied,she sounded sad,I wondered why.

I made my way to the park and sat on the swings,I was preparing myself.I was thinking about how she was going to react; will she leave me? Will she never want to talk to me again?Will she be forgiving? The last one was a long shot.I heard a car pull up and somebody enter the park.I turned my head and saw Jenna,her eyes were red and she looked like she had been crying.She came over and sat on the swing beside me.

"Hi" she said quietly.

"Hey" I replied nervously.

"What do you need to tell me?" She asked.

"I needed to tell you that-" I paused to think about what I would say next "I did something, something wrong that I shouldn't have done and it's probably the biggest mistake of my life so far" I told her.

"What did you do?" She asked me.

"Alexa kissed me and I kissed her back,I don't know why I did it but I did and I feel like shit because of it,I don't expect you to forgive me but I still needed to tell you" I confessed.

Jenna didn't say anything,I looked over to her and she was crying.I hated seeing her sad and I hated that I was the reason that she was sad.

"Thank you for telling me,I didn't think you were going to" she said,still crying.

"Wait,what do you mean?" I asked her.

"I saw,when we were looking at houses I got bored and came over,I looked through the window and saw everything" she told me.

"I'm so sorry,Jen" I apologised.
We sat in silence for a little bit.She was thinking about something and still crying.

"What now?" I asked.

"Tay,I love you" she told me "but I can't be with you anymore if I can't trust you,you broke my heart yesterday and I don't know if I can ever forgive you for that" she sobbed and I began to cry.

She stood up and began to walk back to the car.I stood up a watched her walk away.

"I love you" I called to her,she didn't say anything back.