Twenty Eight

Jenna's POV

It was my last full day in New York and I was bored out of my brains.Since I had woken up, I had been watching Catfish and I was kind of bored.I didn't want to spend the entirety of my last day in this wonderful city moping around in my hotel room but I didn't really know anybody here.I knew Lynn but I assumed that she wouldn't really be up for doing something after what happened.We had spoken the night before and she had told me about how Alexa had lied to her and how Tay had explained everything to her.It made me so annoyed that Alexa had lied but I tried not to think about it.

Talking to Lynn about stuff had made me think about Tay.I still missed her.I wasn't completely over our break up so when Lynn told me everything,It made me remember everything I had felt towards Tay.It made me remember our first kiss,when we said 'I love you' and all the emotions that came along with those memories.It made me forget about how I felt when she and Alexa kissed and I made me miss her like hell.I decided that I would do something about it,I called her.

I dialled her number and anxiously awaited for her to answer.It rang three times before she answered.

"Hey,Jenna" she greeted me,she sounded confused.

"Hey" I replied.

"What's up?" She asked me.

"Since its my last day here,I was wondering if you wanted to hang out or something?" I said hopefully.

"Okay" she replied and a grin spread across my face "Aren't you still pissed at me?"

"I wasn't really pissed before,just upset" I told her.

"Oh,okay" she replied "What do you want to do?" She asked.

"I kinda just want to hang out and watch TV" I told her.

"So do you wanna Netflix and chill?" She asked me and I was taken aback for a second "Oh no not like that! I mean like we actually just chill out and watch Netflix" she quickly said.

"Okay" I laughed.

"I'll pick you up in half an hour" she told me "See you soon"

"Bye" I said.

**********************

"So,what do you wanna watch?" Tay asked me as we sat down on her couch with a big bag of popcorn.

"I don't know" I replied "What do you want to watch?" I asked her as I opened the popcorn.

"Well,I want to start watching Teen Wolf" Tay told me and I nearly threw the popcorn in excitement.

"Oh my god! Teen Wolf is one of my favourite shows!" I practically shouted.
"All of my friends watch it so I thought that I would start" she told me.

"Thank god,I can finally have a friend who loves Stiles Stilinski as much as me!" I said.

"What the hell is a Stiles?" She asked me.

"You'll see" I told her as she put on the show.

************

We were on our second episode of Teen Wolf and Dylan O'Brien had made me question my sexuality at least seven times.As we were watching the show,I kept noticing Tay looking over at me.She would look over every so often and just stare at me.I pretended not to notice it but I couldn't help but wonder what she was thinking about.

It felt nice to be with her again.I had missed hanging out with her and I want used to not speaking to her everyday,I didn't want to get used to it either.

"I've really missed this" I told her.

"What? Watching Teen Wolf?" Tay asked.

"No,well yes but I've missed this too,hanging out with you" I said.

"I have too" Tay smiled.

We sat there in silence for a while,just smiling.But our attention was taken by a scream coming from the TV which caused Tay to jump.She looked so beautiful.Her hair was down and she was wearing black skinny jeans with a Pierce The Veil shirt,it was the same one that I had at home in Sydney but it looked much better on her than it did on me.

"Jenna" Tay said.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Do you think we could go back to being friends? I really miss doing this and I haven't really been coping too well" she asked me hopefully.

"I would love nothing more than that" I told her.

A/N
Hey,I just wanted to apologise for not really updating this as much as I used to.Ever since I came back to school I've had a crap ton of coursework and homework to do so I haven't had much time to write.So, sorry for that

Also,Kik Me will be ending soon and I will be starting the sequel! 😬😃