Sold To The Highest Bidder

(A.N. - Picture is Alek)

(Katty's POV)

Katty get your fat ass in here. "Yes Master?" I came running from my cage scared of punishment for not coming on time. "Today your getting sold to the highest bidder" that was the best news I heard all day " Now wash your ass, you smell like shit". I wanted to say badly that he did this to me but all he would say is that I deserved it, so I just did as I was told.

I hoped my new master would be less harsh but maybe that was just wishful thinking. "Who could ever love me? Want me? Touch Me? Because I'm just too ugly? Maybe its you. You with that nice smile? You with the wild side" I sang. Sometimes I would make somg lyrics that would slowly ease the pain out of my heart.

(Time Skip)
Its time for the bidding and I'm extremely nervous. Who will I end up with? Will anyone even come? Will they be nice? Handsome? Or just ugly inside & out like Master. Just the thought has shivers going through my body.

"Okay you guys we will start the Bidding at $1,000." There was an awkward silence. Maybe nobody wants me. I'll be stuck with master forever.

"I'll give you 5,000" That made my head shoot up. He was a nice looking guy but I just looked back down as a sign of respect. Slaves don't look their master in the eyes unless asked to.

"Sold, Come and claim your slave" Screamed master.
I could hear the mans loud dress shoes getting closer to me. Then I felt a hand on my sholder. When it touched me I flinched. I was now shaking for dear life. Is he like master? Will he hurt me too?

He then said "Hi my Name is Alek Henderson. What's your name SweetHeart?" I kept my eyes on the ground and responded solfly while kneeling "Master Alek my name is katty. I will do anything to please you"
"Katty, huh? I'm going to call you Katty-Kat. No need for the bowing and you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. Okay? Your mine now and I will give you as much freedom as you need. I will never treat you wrong and if you need anything, just ask me. Now come on with me so I can show you, your new home Katty-Kat."
His words brought tears to my eyes but I didn't let him see them. Was he lying to me? Did he really mean what he said? I didn't know he to feel about it so I just did as he asked and followed him. When I looked uo at him he was very handsome and lean. He had soul-taking eyes and black hair. How could I be so lucky. He looked like a person who shouldnt be messed with and trust me I didnt have problem with that. Well I guess ill be with him, For now on!

(A.N. - Tell me what you thought.
Comment
Vote
And share!!
Till next time
YanniBear123)