2 Masters, 1 Slave. All Mates

****Authors Note- I apologize for the wait. There are no excuses that could make up for my inactivity but without further ado, I give you the next chapter in this book. Please enjoy and tell me what you think. Vote. Comment. And Share!

******************

(Katty POV)

Oh my fucking god! Just so I have this clear and all summed up, let me make a list of the recent events that I call my life....

1. I was sold to the higgest bidder
2. He has a Twin
3. They make out
4. Both of them are Masters meaning they are both dominants.
5. They want me to be their forever slave
6. They are some horny fucks

Uhhhh okay now that, that's settled I think I'll go cry now. What the actual fuck! My life went to pathetic, to a piece of shit and then to all shit load of confusion all in a matter of days. Well Thanks God! Whyyyy me?!

Master Alek is now staring at me as if he can see right though me but I'm not Nicki Minaj and this isn't a music video. "Katty-Kat, we need to have a serious talk okay?". I nod and he continues "Zander and I want to try something out tonight. We want to have our first interaction that will only consist of whatever you are comfortable with. Is that okay?" Zander then steps in saying "Pretty Much. But we want to play with that sweet little pussy cat being held captive in that awfully short skirt and those sinful silky panties. So, what do you say Kitten? Can your Masters play with you?". By then I'm lost for words and I only can groan and nod but Alek doesn't take that for an answer. Zander bends me over his lap and Alek lands 5 slaps to my butt and says "Now lets use words Katty"

I look up at them both feeling shy and embarrassed but nonetheless I say "Please play with your Kitten. She wants to meet you guys and play"
Zander slips my Victoria Secret Boy Shorts down while Alek pulls off my bra. They both stare at my body in awe as if I were some magical unicorn moon goddess. Their stare made me nervous but I could tell they liked what they saw because their "little" not so little friends were standing at attention like they were soldiers. I couldn't believe that these sexy greek gods were interested in me, a pathetic slave. Fuck it! They are hot so who the fuck cares. Alek tells me to lean back on the beg with my legs open so I do it.

Zander spread my legs to get a better view of my Kitten. He groans and says "My My My look what have here, a soaken wet kitten who made a mess dripping all over. Maybe I should clean it up, matter-of-fact, I will". Without warning he dips his head between my legs and licks all over my kitten. It felt so good that I gripped his hair and moaned his name. He started sucking on clit and I lost it. I could barely make any noise as he sucked my soul through my vagina.

I felt something hard warm and wet at my lips so I opened my eyes that I don't even remember closing to see Alek with his huge pre-cum dripping dick on lips. I got the point and I open my mouth allowing entry. He tasted a bit salty because he was sweaty but that just made it hot. I gave a few licks to his tip then took him in the back of throat. He was moaning a mess for me giving me motivation to suck him more but then he pulled out making a pop noise when I let his dick come out. I saw Zander get up from the bed and grab a few condoms and some lube while Alek said he'd have a taste of my kitten.

I was moaning a mess for these beautiful men. I felt a tingling in stomach causing my body to shake violently then I squirted all over Alek but he didnt seem to mind. He licked my kitten clean and said "Mmm mmm mmm cambell soup good" and then kissed Zander giving him a taste.

While they were kissing my mind drifted to what Zander tasted like so I then took him into my mouth. He was slightly bigger than Alek but Alek was thicker. Zander tasted salty and sweet at the same time. His taste was sin itself, addicting. I wanted more but he just pulled me off and said "Damn, so good baby girl but I want to come when I'm inside you". Alek open the lub bottle, spread in on his fingers and pushed 2 of them into my kitten hole. It felt so good to have him finger me. He pushed them deep and fast into my kitten leaving me breathless. Zander sucked on my nipples as Alek took his fingers out and replaced them with a much bigger thing. He shoved his dick in with no remose but waited for me to adjust to the size before thrusting roughly into my leaking kitten.