Take Your Time

( Authors Note: Play the song. I love it and I think it fits with this chapter.
Song: Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron and Wine
Enjoy Babes)

(Katty POV)

It's been 2 month since I was resold. Life was great and I couldn't even believe how sweet they were.  Master Alek and Zander never asked me for sex, they let me take showers, let me eat as much as I wanted and they always held me at night when my night terrors would start. They were just so perfect that sometimes I cried thinking that one day this sweetness will be gone when they get tired of me. But today when I cried they walked in. I didn't know what to do but I froze. "Katty are your okay?" Alek asked. "Yes Master Alek I'm okay. Is there anything you would like me to do for you?" I hung my head low so they couldn't see my face full of tears and heartbreak. "Actually yes, you could start by telling me why your are lying to us, what's wrong and what can we do to fix it?" Master Zanders' words shocked me at first but then again he's so sweet of course he'll ask me that. "I'm sorry Masters I didn't want to upset you or burden you with my life. I was said to think of when you get tired of me, sell me and then I will be with someone who doesn't care about me or treat me as you did. There is nothing I can say for you to do Masters its your choice." I could tell by the look in his eyes that my words hurted him. "Do you want our honesty response KattyKat?" I nodded in response. " Me and Alek talked about this yesterday and we decided to make you our forever slave. Of course you have to sign some papers, that's of you want us as much as we want you. We love you Kitten. We haven't done anything sexual with you because we want you to be comfortable. If you want us tell us and well show you how much affection we feel towards you. We will never treat you wrongly because you are more than a slave to us. You are the love of our lives and hopefully one day our wife." He looked at Alek who continued saying "Zander pretty much said everything. You are the best thing that's ever been mine. So the one question remains. Will you be ours to love, to hold and to cherish?" I almost cried at their words. Zander gave me the contract and watched me slowly as if my answer would be his bible to worship, read and abide by. I took the paper, looked at them both then signed the paper. Alek walked up to me, picked me up and took me to the bed. Zander was right behind him following us to the bedroom. When we got in the bed Zander came over and kissed me while Alek softly caressed my body while whispering sweet nothings to me. That's how we fell asleep and I loved it. That feeling of love was there all night. It felt like forever we would be bound to each other. Thank god I was sold yo the highest bidder.

(Authors Note: I love this chapter so much. But its not about me, what did you guys think? Comment, vote && share. Till next time my loves. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.)