Cat Fight

Payment to a Pirate by DeathPasta, All Rights Reserved, © 2015

Disclaimer: I do not own the following characters, Hiro Mashima is the original creator and owner. Although I do own the story.

Lucy Heartfilia's POV

Natsu's skin felt like a blazing inferno, though it was still comforting. As strange as it is, his smell of ashes and sea salt always lulled me into a soft slumber. Raising my head to gaze into his eyes, I found they was closed. A smile etched across my face as I placed a soft kiss on his chest.

Continuing my mission for comfort, I swung my bare legs over Natsu's, laying my entirely bare body on top of his. He grunted in his sleep and unconsciously wrapped his arm around my waist, capturing me in his snare.

Inching up so my head could lay on his shoulder I kissed his ear lobe and snuggled against him.

With Natsu, everything felt perfect.

***

A soft knock on the door, awoke us from our sweet sleep. Instinctively, Natsu's arm tightened. "It is Juvia." The Water Woman claimed.

"Come in." Natsu said, sighing in relief. Juvia entered, only for her whole face to turn the same hue as Erza's brilliant hair.

"J-Juvia can leave, if-if th-that is d-desired." She said, hiding her face in her hands.

"That's okay, Juvia. What is it?" He wasn't even bothered the fact that under this thin blanket we was both very nude.

"U-Um...Gray-sama wishes to see you. If that's okay, that is." She stuttered.

Natsu groaned. "I'll be in a minute. Tell that Ice Block I'll be out in a minute."

Juvia nodded and left quickly.

"Ya gotta move, LuLu." Natsu said patting my butt. I swatted his arm. "Nope." Sitting up, making sure my body was on display.

Natsu chuckled. "And you call me the beast." Flipping so I was under him, his lips grazed mine as he whispered. "Sleep as long as you want, Princess." Winking, he pulled on his trousers and boots, and as he was only seconds away from the door, I shouted to him, "Wait!"

Turning back and raising his eyebrow at me, I muttered. "Please put on a shirt."

He smirked at me. "Don't want everyone to see your little love bites?"

"Natsu, please." I beg. The man couldn't go shirtless.

Natsu fake groaned. "Oh yeah, Lucy. I love it when you beg for me."

"Stoooooop!" I screeched at him.

Continuing his torturous tease, Natsu held my hips. "Just hold on, baby. I know you can take it."

I couldn't help but giggle at his inappropriate jokes. "Put on a shirt, lover boy." I commanded, shoving a thin white shirt in his arms.

"What the heck, Lucy? You use me for my body then throw me away? You're such a whore!" He said, trying to be offended.

Going along with his game, I scoffed. "You could have at least lasted longer than two minutes."

Natsu's demeanor changed. He gripped mt hips tightly as his raspy voice fills my ears. "I could last all day, could you?" He tugged on the loose shirt and fled the room with a grin etched across his face.

My cheeks surely could be nothing but scarlet. Leaning my back against the wall as support for my weak knees.  "Get your head out of the gutter, Natsu."