Damsel in Distress

A much needed author's note:

I'M BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER

I just couldn't leave this story unfinished after all of the love and support you all have given me since I started this story in 2015. I was just a sophomore in high school and my writing was mediocre at best. I'm real sorry for all those grammar mistakes, my Kentucky public education hasn't done much for me in that department. So I'm coming back to this story as an incoming junior in college who literally writes for a living.

Thank you for coming back as I attempt to wrap up Natsu and Lucy's story. I started writing this chapter literally 2 years ago when I got inspired to write again, but I never finished it to upload it. I'm sorry for my long hiatus but I'm here now. I really enjoyed re-reading it and going through all of your comments. You guys crack me up.

A much needed recap:

Loke just smiled at me. "Looks like we will have to take some more...drastic measures to ensure your complete cooperation. Let's start with your little sea leech.

"Don't you dare touch Gray!" I yell at him.

With his smile still on his face, he looks at the floor and chuckles. "Oh sweetheart," He says with his eyes darting back up at us. A glint of metal flashing from his pocket

"I won't lay a single finger on your precious Gray."

Now:

***Lucy's POV***

Before the scream would escape my lips, Loke dashed forward plunging his dagger into Gray's abdomen. Gray lurched forward, gripping Loke's arm for support as his knees gave out, blood spurting out of his mouth.

"See?" Loke asks, grinning up at me. "I didn't lay a single finger on him."

Rage fills my body and my vision grows red. "You bastard!" I scream. "You're going to pay for this. You all will pay for this."

Loke shoved Gray off of him and smirked at me. "It's a bit late for that, sweetheart. But don't worry about him. Your father is setting a deal with that sea urchin to compensate him for what he's now lost."

"Do you mean Natsu?" I asked, my heart swelling at the mention of him. He's going to come here. He's going to save me and our baby. I'll fall asleep to his loud snores every night and our sweet baby nestled between us. Everything is going to work out and everything will be fine.

"Don't you dare mention his name to me!" He snarled, grabbing my arm and pulling me towards him.

"Don't you dare touch her!" Gray coughed out, grabbing at Loke's pant leg as an attempt to stop him.

"Get your hands off of me, you filthy leech." He said, kicking out at Gray to make him let go.

"Please leave him alone." I beg, pulling Loke close to me and away from Gray in hopes to distract him. "I'll do whatever you say if you save him. Don't let him bleed out."

"Anything I say?" He asks, a huge smile etching across his face.

My heart plummets and I swallow the knot in my throat. I force a smile on my face as I look up at him. "Of course. Anything you want. We could get married and forget all about this fiasco. I just couldn't live with myself is someone died for me, even if it is just some pirate scum. If you just do this one small thing for me, I won't cause you any trouble at all." It hurt for me to say those things, but I had to save Gray. If Loke attacked him much more, I don't know if he would be able to make it, especially with his stab wound.