02: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

Ugh! Are the students friendly? Will I make friends.. Correction: Will I make popular friends? A hundred thoughts run through her mind as the reality that she was going to be the "new kid" and would again be judged on her first impression.  I better go out and get some fresh air because I'm starting to feel like a prisoner here, she thought.
She opened her closet and took out the first pair of jeans and a top that she laid her eyes on.

10 MINUTES LATER:

What?? What about our promise? BFF'S FOREVER?

This was 10 mins later. Amanda had called up her friends to meet her at the park.

Jessica, please dont make it harder for me than it already is.

But Amanda cant you talk your parents out of their decision? Jessica asked her BFF since kimdergarten.

Nope, already tried that.

Well, have you tried getting a job ( not a real one) so you can help your 'rents to pay your fees? her other BFF and straight A student suggested.

Now that I think about it, it seems like a great plan and also a lot (and I mean a whole lot ) of hardwork.

C'mon isnt that an awful lot better than going to uhm...... Which school are you going to anyway??

I was so angry that I forgot to ask, I gasped.

My Mom and Dad were in the living room watching a soccer match. (Sometimes I wonder if my mom is actually a man. I mean how can she stand watching soccer or any of those borimg games. PUH-LEESE!
Hi mom and dad.

Hi honey, how has your day been?

Okay. Uhm, I wanted to ask you the name of the school I'm transfering to?

Uuh, let me think. PCA.

PCA? The worst school in the entire universe?
Not necessarily the worst but her former school was better than it.

Whew!This is the D day. Make the hallway your runway and rock it in true Heidi Klum style, I say to ,myself. The school spreads itself before me and I hesitate.

Hiii, uhm do you mind showing me where the girls restroom is? I asked a brunette who looked Chineese. No, why cant everyone just leave me in peace?

"Thats certainly not the way to treat a new kid".

I wonder down the hallway, stopping at a door that has the inscription "Boys Restroom". But I'm way to busy staring at the hottest guy I've ever met in my fifteen years of staying on dear mother earth.

I'm so dumpfounded that I just opened the door and only came to my senses when I heard someone scream " There's a girl in the boys bathroom!"