TWO MONTHS ALREADY

"It's been two months since I started dating Devin." It's been a bitter-sweet kind of relationship!" Sometimes he gets so jealous if he catches me chatting or holding hands with another boy. I dont know the name to give to his jealousy. But I know that it's certainly not love. Being so close to him for such a long time has made me fall for him rapidly. At least I think so!
-
*Ding-dong*
I open the door and to my surprise I find Devin all dressed up with a bouqeut of flowers and a box of chocolate in his hands.

"Wow! What's all this for?"
"All this is to comemorate our 2month anniversary."
I blink wondering why on earth he couldn't just order pizza then we could talk.
"Are you going to let me come in or leave me standing in the doorway, he says with a smirk.
"Sorry about that. Come on in"
I move aside amd make way for him to enter. As soon as he sets the flowers and the chocolate on the table, he tells me that I should dress up because we're going out.

-
"So, what's there to talk about?", I ask
"Hmm, what about our love"
"Our love, I ask raising my eyebrows at him. I sure dont know what he ate but he's getting way too romantic for my liking.
"Why? Aren't we both madly in love with each other?"
"If you say so"!
"Okay, what will you do if I ever give you a promise ring?"
"I dont know. But what I do know is that I'm not ready for that now. I have a lot of things ahead of me, I cant just wake up one day and decide to get married to someone.!"
"I'm not asking you to marry me, I'm just-
"You know what let's just drop that topic snd enjoy our food okay?"
Okay sweetheart.

-

I'm busy cleaning up my room when I get a call from Devin telling me to open the front door. "I'm thinking what's he up to?"
I open the door and to my delight there's Devin with a case in his hand. Whoa, now that's a real surprise!"
"You like it?"
"Yeah, I do the only bad thing is that I'm so busy and I wont be able to spend any time with for about one month.
"One month", he exclaims almost bursting my ear drums. That will take like forever.
"I dont want to lose you Amanda. I love you so much that I cant stand even a second of being apart from you.
"I love you too Devin. But there'll be more time for us. Just the two of us and no one else.
"What do you mean?", he asks curious to find out what I was hiding from him.
"I mean, since we're gonna get married when we're both mature.
His eyes almost burst out of his sockets when he realized what I'd just said.
"Really, he asked?"
"Yeah, really. Can we no-
"Oh Amanda, you've made me so happy. I promise you will never regret it.
"Yes sir"!
"Now as I was saying can we leave this place I'm starting to feel kind of cold.
"Alright madam Amanda. He graps my arm and takes my bag for me. I laugh at this thoughtfullness. But that was only short-lived!