DREAM COME TRUE

Hi people! Sorry 4 taking so long to upload the last chapter. Please comment, vote! I'm extremely grateful for all your votes . It tells me that I'm not writing this story for nothing.

"Devin, I need to talk to you", I say reluctantly.
"Where did I sleep last night to have the honour of you wanting to chit-chat with me"?
"I just want to tell you that I have agreed to be your girlfriend. But on one condition.
"Which is"?
"You stop with your funny comments!", I say in a serious tone.
"Alright sweetie"
I wait as the phone goes dead in my palm.
"Oh God, help me!"

-
The next day was a school day and I didnt want to go with dark circles under my eyes. I pick up my diary and begin to write about everythimg that has happened.
I wrote;

Dear diary, a lot of things have happened since I transferred to my new school. I haven't made any friends yet but thats not the point here. I and Jessica threw a coin today she won so I have to date that Devin guy whether I like it or not! I dont even understand why I gave so much attenttion to that one thing. I dont want to go into a rushed relationship amd later suffer the consequences of it . God, please show me the way to go. I know that I shouldnt habe even allowed the fantasy of ever being in a relationship with that guy into my head! I know what I'm gonna do. Tomorrow, I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind.