Truth or Love Part 2

A/N: So I got the idea for the date last night when I went out to eat with my dad and bro at Logan's last night. I hope you guys like the story! Enjoy!

It was the night of the date. You were having Storm help you pick out an outfit for the date since it was a casual date.

"How about this?" Storm asked. She was holding your favorite T-shirt which has a dinosaur and a giraffe with a heart between them. She also had a pair of skinny jeans and your high top black converses.

"And for jewlery these?" You said, picking up your giraffe necklace and your pair of giraffe earrings.

"Yes! Oh, by the way I got a special charm bracelet made for you." Storm said, handing you a box.

You opened the box to find a bracelet with charms of each of the Avengers symbol including Storm's flame and even Deadpool's logo.

"Storm, thank you." You hugged Storm.

You and Storm had been best friends ever since she joined the Avengers.

"Your welcome." Storm said as she hugged you back.

"Now get dressed so I can do your make-up and nails." Storm said grinning at you.

You rushed into the bathroom that was connected to your room.

You quickly changed clothes and put on your jewlery, including the charm bracelet Storm got you.

When you walked out, Storm wad sitting on your bed with nail polish and a bag of make-up.

~2 hours later (not everyone can be Sonic fast)~

Storm had finished your make-up and your nails.

"You look gorgeous, Y/N!" Storm said, smiling brightly at you.

"Well, it's thanks to your help Storm." You replied, hugging your best friend.

"Alright, now go. Pietro's waiting." Storm said, grabbing your hand and guiding you to the entertainment room.

Pietro and Wade were both on the couch playing video games.

Pietro turned around and saw you. "Wow! Even when you dress casually you add a little bit of formalness to it." He said, referring to your jewlery.

"Let me go get ready. Storm, wanna take my place and play with Wade?" Pietro said.

"Sure." Storm said, jumping over the back of the couch and getting the controller from Pietro. Storm then sat in Wade's lap.

"Hey babe." Wade said, grinning at Storm.

"Hey love." Storm said.

"You two are adorable together." You said while giggling.

"So are you and Pietro a couple?" Wade asked.

Pietro had left the room a while ago to dress.

"I don't know. I want us to be." You said, blushing at the thought.

Soon a silvervstreak came running up next to you.

"Ready?" Pietro asked.

You nodded and waved bye to your best friend and her boyfriend.

Before you left, Storm gave you a thumbs up to signify good-luck. You gave her a thumbs up and left.

"So Pietro, where are we going?" You asked while walking next to him.

Yes, Pietro was walking!

"I was thinking we go eat somewhere and then go to see a movie." Pietro said.

"Sounds lovely." You replied, smiling.

Pietro grabbed your hand. You felt his warm hand on yours and began to blush.

"Y/N, are you ok?" Pietro said, examining your face.

"Yes, I'm fine." You replied, looking into his bright electric blue eyes.

God those eyes. You could look at them forever.

"Where do you wanna eat?" Pietro asked.

"Can we eat at Logan's?" You asked.

"Sure." Pietro replied.

~At Logan's~

Logan's was your favorite restraunt.

You and Pietro had already ordered. You ordered a 8 oz. steak to eat along with a salad. You probably wouldn't eat all of it so you planned to tske whatever was left of it home. Pietro ordered the same thing you did.

"So Y/N. How long have you liked me?" Pietro asked out of the blue.

You stayed quiet for a moment and then replied, "Ever since I met you, Pietro." You were blushing as you said this.

You movee a strand of h/l h/c hair behind your ear.

"Same amount of time that I've liked you." Pietro said, smiling sweetly at you.

~Movie Theater~

Pietro decided to take you to see the last movie to your favorite movie series. Hobbit: Battle of the Five armies.

You were cuddled up next to Pietro and he had his arm wrapped around your shoulders.

You were blushing a shade of red you never thought you could. You were smiling as well.

Pietro was smiling too. He loved you and he was enjoying spending time with you.

~After the movie~

You thanked Pietro for taking you to see the movie.

"It was no problem. I actually liked it A lot myself." Pietro said.

"So what are we going to do now?" You asked.

"How about we go to the park?" Pietro asked.

You nodded and walked with Pietro.

When the two of you got to the park, you realized no one was here. You were alone with Pietro.

You and Pietro sat down on a bench and watches the stars.

"Guess how much I love you, Y/N?" Pietro said.

"I don't know" You replied.

"Count the amount of stars." Pietro said, smiling at you.

"But they're infinite." You said.

"Exactly." Pietro said.

You turned to look at him and saw he was already looking at you.

"Pietro, you're so sweet." You said.

Pietro leaned in and kisses you passionately. He cupped your face in his hands as you gently placed your hands on his shoulders. Pietro parted his lips and licked your bottom lip asking for entrance. You parted your lips and let his tongue in.

You two continued to kiss for a little and then headed back to the tower.

------Extended Ending------

When you two got back to the tower, you heard yelling.

"Wade, you cheated!" Storm yelled.

"No, I didn't! I'm just really good at Mortal Kombat!" Wade yelled back.

"Should we stop them?" Pietro asked you.

"No. They usually end up making out after stupid arguments like this." You replied.

Sure enough, you were right. After Wade and Storm stopped arguing they were sitting on the couch, making out.

A/N: I hope you liked this story! I loved writing this! Right now I wanna say thanks for sticking with me guys,nit means so much to me. *hugs everyone* I love you guys! Have a Rossome day!
Bye-bye!