Super Christmas

A/N: Merry Christmas my lovely readers! So I'm still working on the 5,000 reads special, so it's difficult to keep track of it. I'm also writing 2 other books. I'm also about to begin a new fanfic called 'She's Mine'. i have fallen in love with the twin YouTuber's Twin Coconuts. So I'm making a Twinc Coconuts x Hailey. Anyway! So this is the Christmas special, hope you enjoy. (Has parts from Night Before Christmas)

Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the tower not a creature- nope never mine. Screw you Tony!

So here's what is really going on.

All the Avenvgers and their friends were gathered having a party, except you.

You were in your room alone. You didn't want to go out and party because HE was there.

Thor had brought his brother Loki to the party.

You had a relationship with him, but then he just left you behind and returned to Asgard.

Loki had tried many times to apologize to you but he never did. Any time he would walk up to you, you left.

You decided to go out on your balcony and stare at the sky, seeing as how moping wasn't very Christmasy.

A cold winter's breeze blew your h/l h/c hair softly behind you.

The one star in the sky that caught your eye was the north star.

Your e/c eyes twinkled with the light of the stars.

You looked down to see if there was any snow left from a few days ago.

Sadly, there was none.

**Following Loki now thanks to Tony being an arse**

Loki walked into his room and shut the door, upset.

Tony wasn't very pleased when he found out about Loki putting real snow on the tree.

It just so happens that Loki's room was just below your's.

Loki strided out onto the balcony and stared up at the sky, spying the star that was believed to grant wishes. The North Star.

**Back to you so you get suspenseful**

Looking  back up to the star you smiled.

You had come up with an idea.

*Back to Loki for more suspense*

Loki whispered his wish. He wished to apologize to you.  He also wished for you to forgive him.

*No more switching for a little, I promise*