Chapter 3: My Twin Is A Jerk

Huh, I updated this but for some reason, it wouldn't show. Oh well.

****

 "What? HIM? I have to deal with HIM?" I roared.

 "Well, you were the one who punched my Superstars," Vince said. "Not that I'm punishing it for you or whatever, but I'm making you a deal out of this one. I smell some fresh storylines and money."

 "Money?" My ears perked up. "What do you mean by money?"

 "Oh, let's say that if I were to give you at least a hundred dollars or more if you participated in this storyline," Vince said.

 "Or more?" I gasped. "For how long?"

 "Hm, maybe a month and a half?" Vince said. "If the storyline goes short, it's ok. I understand that some storylines are real short."

 "I'll take it," I said.

 "Ok, now just sign here for we are not responsible for your accidents but will treat you to them."

 I signed the contract.

 "Now you are CM Punk's twin sister and act like one. Now, get out. I have some other business to do."

 We got out of Vince's office.

 "Sweet, I have a twin sister," Punk said.

 "Yeah, well it won't last for long," I thundered.

 Punk grabbed me and rustled my hair.

 "Hey, stop!" I snapped.

 "No," Punk said.

 "You'll probably have to go through this," Kelly said. "I mean, you are 'technically' his sister."

 "And twin for that matter," Eve said. "Only, you're not identical. More fraternal. But you both do kind of look alike. If they put some makeup on you and such."

 "No, I'm not wearing any of that makeup," I said. "I mean, I wear my makeup but THAT makeup isn't going to be mine."

 "Whatever," Punk said. "You're my twin!"

 He rustled my hair more.

 "Stop!"

 "Ok."

 He let go of my hair and my hair ended up being really poofy.

 "See ya later, sis."

 Punk walked away.

 "Phil's cool to work with," Kelly said. "He's actually really nice. I think he's only doing the hair rustling just to test out how to be your twin brother in during camera time."

 "Great, I'm going to be on camera too," I grumbled.

 "Oh, they'll just probably just show a snapshot of you two arguing or something," Eve said. "I'm sure Vince won't let this turn into something bigger."

 "Well, good luck with Punk," Kelly said. "He'll be nice to you though."

 I huffed. "He better be."

****

 I went back to the front seats to see my friends again.

 "Where were you?" Reanne asked. "I've been trying to call you but you're not answering."

 "Sorry," I said. "I've got some business with Vince now."

 "Oh, the big guy, eh?" Nyla asked. "What did he want with you? Were you in trouble?"

 "No," I said. "I ended up being a part of the WWE for a little bit."

 "Really?" Kadi said. "Like how?"

 "I'm going to be one of the Superstar's twins," I said. "And that's CM Punk."

 "Oh my goodness," Nyla said. "What if you were a twin of John Cena?"

 I raised my hand up. "Please, I think I would rather be his cousin."

 "You should of waited to hit someone like him!" Reanne pointed out. "That way, after the storyline of being his cousin is over, maybe you can get to know him more."

 "Aw, Reanne," I said. "Most of the guys here are probably seeing someone," I said.

 "Not unless you give them your number," Nyla said and I laughed.

 "So, a twin, huh?" Kadi said. "Are you two going to do nothing but squabble and argue?"

 "Hopefully, it'll be just like that and I'll leave soon," I said. "That way, I still get money but I won't have to be involved no more."

 "Must be nice to get money in just to pretend to be someone's sister," Nyla said.

 I nodded. "Yeah, it is."