Chapter 1: It All Started With Wrestlers

This goes out to all the CM Punk fans! Hope you enjoy!

 As for the his theme song and all, it's going to be from when he started New Nexus to his now present self. So that'll give you the idea of what he looks like and all. I added the pic to show what look he's giving my main character. It's also what he looks like now before he tears Nexus apart. His face on the pic also appears on the video. Just read this: Oh and by the way, pause the video at 0:18. That's the look CM Punk's giving to the main character. Ain't it sexy? Hey, I'm a CM Punk fan, ok?

Prologue: How It All Started

 "Excuse, can you please move your head a little bit?" A man behind me asked me this as I was focusing my eyes on the two guys in the ring: Sheamus and Christian. They were putting up a good fight. Vince must of wanted some real action.

 "Huh?" I said.

 "Move your head a little bit," the man asked.

 "Sorry," I said. I titled my head.

 You see, when you have good action that these guys are really plummeting each other, you can't help but watch them. It's that intense.

 A little boy screamed, "Go, Sheamus!" It was really that cute. With the exception of John Cena clothes. Plus, he had a Sheamus action figure in a box. So that was ok for him to scream out for Sheamus I guess.

 Where the h3ll is Reanne? I told her to go get me some popcorn and Nyla went to go get herself Coco-Cola and oh yeah, um, Kadi (Ka-dee), ARE YOU DONE WITH THE BATHROOM? I'M ALL ALONE BY MYSELF IN FRONT OF THE RING WHERE I'M WATCHING SOME ACTION UNFOLD AND YOU'RE MISSING IT! UNLESS KADI IS TAKING A $HIT! ARE THE LINES REALLY THAT LONG?

 I hate it when people take so long unless the I see that something is up or something. And I really don't like it when I'm by myself. I need to have at least one person beside me.

 The bell rang.

 "And here's your winner, Sheamus," the announcer boomed.

 Sheamus waved his arms up and hit his chest.

 Wow, these girls were missing some action.

 Sheamus reached and grabbed of a mircophone.

 Then, Alberto Del Rio's theme song came on. Alberto Del Rio came out.

 "Sheamus," he said. "When are you going to realize, it's my destiny to be World Heavyweight Champion?"

 I snorted. Seriously? Dude, you gotta earn it. I think.

 "Look, Alberto," Sheamus said. "If there's one thing I don't like, it's you talking or none of these people!" He waved his hands around, demonstrating us.

 The crowd started booing. Wow, Sheamus isn't the good guy no more.

 "I can't stand the fact that none of ya, ain't saying a word to AJ to get me a better opponentent, than this loser," Sheamus continued. "I want real action. I want someone who can actually kick my butt."

 He got out of the ring. "Someone who knows how to throw a good hit. Someone who knows how to fight."

 He came up to a man. "Can you fight sir?" he asked the man.

 The man shook his head no.

 Sheamus began to walk to my side.

 "Can you fight, lady?" he asked me.

 I shook my head no. It'll be a real awesome thing to actually fight a wrestler but I can't. Besides, I don't want to get in trouble.

 "Sheamus," Alberto said. "Leave the lady alone. Obviously she doesn't know how to fight."

 Oh really? That sent my temples on fire.

 "Hey, fella," Sheamus said. "I'm just asking her. Only I already have her answer. She doesn't know how to fight."

 That. Does. It.

 I immediately jumped on Sheamus. Literally.

 I think Sheamus was surprised himself because as soon as he saw me coming, his eyes grew big.

 I threw hits at his face and slapped him.

 "You want some of me? You want some of me?" I growled. "Here, take it. TAKE IT ALL!"

 Alberto came up to me, smiling.

 "That's it! Hit him!" he encouraged.

 I got off of Sheamus. "Oh so you want some of me now?"

 Ok, I have no idea what's going on with me. Here I am, just a black-haired, brown-eyed, black skirt and black shirt with a pink lighting bolt running down, enjoying my time at Raw and I'm exploding.

 See, this what happens when you don't have someone sitting next to me.

 Alberto held his hands up in the air. "No, I'm just," he said.

 Then I jumped HIM!

 I began to hit Alberto like crazy.

 His ring announcer, Ricardo, tried to get me off of him but I just hit him in the face.

 I got off of Alberto and screamed.

 People started to roar and cheer for me.

 Then some guy's theme song came on. I turned around, ready to fight this guy too if he wanted some of me.

 The guy must of took his time or something because it look a while for me to see his face.

 Oh. My. Goodness. The guy was incredibly good-looking. He had blondish-brown hair that was a heel, soft brown eyes and he was wearing a black shirt with a yellow hand carrying a lighting bolt. He had a beard and mustache.

 His eyes gazed at me up and down.

 Now, I don't have a problem with boys but this guy just started to make my pulse race. I felt like breathing in and out like crazy. My heart was really thumping. My brain was thinking WHO IS THIS SEXY BEAST?

 Why was I telling myself that?

 I glanced to my right.

 Oh, now Reanne, Nyla and Kadi decide to join in on the action. They waved their hands at me, saying What's going on?

 Only how could I tell them when I had this amazing beast in front of my eyes.

 The guy came closer to me. My pulse started to go faster.

 Finally, he touched my hand. My pulse was ranging uncontrollably.

 He gave my hand a kiss. He smiled.

 "What's up?" he asked. "I'm CM Punk."

 I started to scream very loudly. Then I ran to the other side of the ring, up the ramp and went backstage even though I had no idea where the heck I was going, the freakin Adonis was making me do jumping jacks in my heart.