Chapter 4: Just Another Hot Guy

"Hurry up, sister," Punk whined, pushing me in the backstage.

 "Um, I would hurry if you weren't pushing me so much," I growled.

 Why did I even take this job? I mean, I know that the money Vince was offering me was good but did it have to be this long of a job?

 And Punk was doing no help but just pretending to whine on about me and pushing me like a real brother does.

 "Let's go!" Punk hollered and he gave me a big push.

 I almost fell and picked up myself. I turned to stare at Punk.

 "What? I'm just being your brother," Punk said.

 "Yeah, but can you be more than not just an annoying brother?" I asked. "Seriously, this is getting ridiculous."

 "It's your fault in the first place," Punk pointed out. "I mean, you're the one who kicked Alberto. And took the job."

 "Do you think he would punish me if I bailed out now?" I asked.

 "Not sure," Punk said. "It depends. Like if you're a fan who actually kicked the guy in the first place, then you're in trouble. If you're the guy who never kicked him and it's the wrestler's fault, it's not your fault. Still, he's going to be pissed if you bail out now."

 "Why did I even come here in Minneapolis in the first place anyway?" I snapped.

 "Hey, remember, it's all on you," Punk said, tapping my hair.

 I grabbed his arm and flung it away. "Back off."

 "Hey, Punk, what's up?"

 I looked up to see a gorgeous guy. He had blonde hair, all spiked and a black leather jacket with sparkling light bulbs.

 "Hey, Chris," Punk said, though he didn't sound happy.

 "Guess what I'm going to do today?" Chris asked, enthusiastically.

 "What is it?" Punk asked.

 "I'm going to get a rematch for the World Heavyweight Championship!" Chris said, all energized.

 "Yippee for you," Punk said, again with no enthusiasm.

 "Who's this?" Chris asked, pointing to me.

 "That's my twin sister," Punk said.

 "Why, hello there," Chris said. "I'm Chris Jericho, wrestler and singer for the band, Fozzy."

 "Nice to meet you," I said, taking his hand and shaking it.

 Chris smiled. "Well, wish me luck tonight guys. I'm off to get back my championship."

 "Good thing he's not taking the WWE one," Punk whispered in my ear.

 "I heard that!" Chris snapped, pointing his finger at us. "Just because you're making an attempt to get it Punk, doesn't mean that I won't."

 "Yeah, right," Punk said, rolling his eyes.

 Chris laughed and went off.

 Punk then slapped the back of my head as I continued to watch Chris walk toward the front stage.

 "Ow! What was that for?"

 "For googly-eyeing him."

 "I wasn't doing that! I mean, he has a nice body."

 "Ill, you're making me sick," Punk said, taking a seat on a chair.

 "Well, I can't help it," I said. "These guys are hot."

 "These are my co-workers you're talking about. Stop it. You're making me really sick," Punk said, looking like he would puke at any moment.

 "Not my fault," I said, happily skipping around him.

 "Maybe you're right. Maybe you should bail out now," Punk said. "Yeah, this isn't working. Let's get back to Vince. Tell him the deal's off."

 "No, no," I said. "Hey, you said it was my fault and it's all on me. This is what I want. I'm the one who let this happen. And guess what? I get to choose. And I say I still want to be your annoying twin sister."

 Punk growled. "Great, now only do I have to deal with you being annoying but I have to deal with you eyeing every single guy in here you think is hot."

 "Hm, I wonder if all of them are hot," I said, scanning around the area.

 "Please stop it," Punk said. "Ok, some of them make sense. Like every girl has her eyes set on John Cena and Randy Orton. Only, Jericho and the others? Yeah, you're going to have to get a magnifying glass for some of the girls."

 "Doesn't matter for me," I said. "If a guy's hot, he's hot."

 Punk continued to roll his eyes.

 "Hey, you're suppose to be my annoying brother too, remember that, I said.

 "Oh, which reminds me," Punk said. "This makes it more fun."

 He stood up and circled his hands on his mouth.

 "Hey, everybody, Sauna here likes...."

 I kicked him in the leg.

 "OW! I use that leg to kick people with in wrestling, thank you very much!"

 "Well, I don't want you to announce to the whole world that I like someone."

 "And who knows how many more you're going to like."

 He slide his hands together like he had a plan in mind.

 "Whatever, I just don't need you to go mouthing around about it," I said.

 Punk laughed. "I'll figure out something soon."

 Which was just what I needed.