Chapter 2: Wait, I'm Pair Up With Who?

I kept on running and running. I know that it's pointless for me to go to the backstage area since I have no clue where I'm going and who I might bump into but I HAVE to get away from that Punk guy. He was making my mind go crazy!

"Hey, hey, where are you running?" a blonde girl asked me, stopping me. She was wearing this blue sparkly Diva wrestling gear.

"Um, I have no clue," I said. "All I know is that I'm running away from this guy that I find incredibly hot."

"Who is it?" the blonde asked me. "Please tell me it's John. Almost every girl has a crush on him."

"John?" I asked. "Who's John?"

"John Cena," the blonde said. "He's such a babe."

"Oh, that guy," I said. "Yeah, he is cute but there's another guy that I found really hot."

"Who is it?" the blonde repeated. "Let me guess....um...."

"I don't know who he is. All I now is, he was wearing a black T-shirt with a yellow hand."

"That sounds familiar," the blonde said.

"Wait," I said. "I remembered. His name's CM Punk."

"Oh, him?" the blonde said. "Yeah, he can be such a babe sometimes too. I was once involved into a storyline with him and when he started growing that hair and now he's keeping it short with that blonde in it, oh my goodness, he's freaking hot."

"Can you help me get away from him?" I asked. "I really don't want to see him again."

"Oh sure," the blonde said. "You can go in our locker room. By the way, I'm Kelly Kelly. Or just Kelly."

"Thanks," I said. I checked my phone. What's going on? the text message from Reanne said.

I texted her back that I will be with them shortly because I didn't want to be seen by the hot guy.

Kelly led me into the Divas locker room. Only one Diva was prestened. A brown haired girl was stretching. It was Eve. "Is she a Diva?" Eve asked Kelly.

"No but I have to hide her," Kelly said. "Punk's going to come after her. And she doesn't want to be seen by him."

"Here in the closet," Eve said.

Both Kelly and her pushed me into some closet. I looked around. I spied Beth Phoenix's headwear.

"Ugh. How long do we have to listen to Miz'c comments?" I heard Brie Bella said. "I swear I wish I could put a sock in it," her sister, Nikki said.

"Anyone seen my headwear?" Beth asked. "I can't find it."

Eve quickly opened the closet and handed it to her.

"You ready for our match, Nat?" Beth asked Natalya.

"Yep, I can't wait to throw some moves," Natalya said.

"Um, girls?" someone asked. "Have you seen a girl around here?"

Oh goodness. CM Punk.

"What girl?" Nikki asked him. "I haven't seen any girl."

"She's wearing a black shirt with a black shirt with a dark pink marking on it. She also has black hair. She was running around here somewhere. Have you seen her?"

"No, I don't think so," Natalya said.

"Well, if you girls see her, let me know."

I heard the door close.

"Ok, you can come out now," Kelly said, opening the closet.

"Whoa, what's she doing here?" Beth asked.

"Yeah and nice earrings," Brie said.

"Thanks," I said. "I'm sorry if I'm here. It's just that I got scared and I'm kind of on the run from Punk."

"What did you do to him?" Beth asked.

"Nothing. It's just that I think I find him cute. Maybe it's just some crush I'm having on him."

"I find him cute," Brie said. "I mean, cute but I won't date him."

"Excuse me, ladies," a tall mouse brown haired man said. He was wearing a suit, you know, one of those things professional guys wear to work like at Macy's and stuff.

"I'm looking for the girl who slapped Sheamus and kicked Alberto."

"Um, that's me," I said. "Look I'm sorry if I kicked them. I didn't mean to."

"No worries," the guy said. "Vince wants to see you. He's in the GM office right now."

****

Eve, Kelly and me followed Triple H (the tall guy) to the GM office.

There we found Vince talking to someone.

The guy was tall. He had a buzzcut and was wearing some black tight underwear (you know the wrestling clothes guys have to wear.)

"Vince, I need this match," the guy said.

"Sorry, Randy," Vince said. "I'm afraid you just have to wait."

Randy pounded his fists on the table. He pushed pass us and ran out the door.

Vince steadied himself. He was an old guy but he was still good and he was wearing his usual gray suit.

"Thanks for bringing her here, Hunter," Vince said. "Sorry, I mean Paul."

"Don't worry about it, pop," Triple H said.

"So you're the girl who slapped my boys," Vince said.

"Yeah, I'm going to get a fine, huh?" I asked.

"No, you're not," Vince said. "I smell a fresh storyline here. I want you to pair up with one of my wrestlers."

Pair up with a wrestler?

"Wait, a wrestler? I have to pair up with a Supestar?" I asked.

Half of it was cool. I get to work with a hot, male Superstar. The other half of it...what if I have to work with Kane? Or some other arrognant, ugly guy? That's not going to be cool.

"I have just the guy I'm going to pair you up with," Vince said. "You're style here reminds me of a punkette...I mean, at least that's what I see. You'll be paired up with your opposite side."

Opposite side? What is he talking about?

"Um, who is it I have to pair up with?" I asked. "Please let it not be Kane. I don't think Kane and I are going to get along."

"It's not going to be Kane," Vince said. "It's going to be your opposite gender side."

Opposite gender?

"Who?" I asked. "Please tell me who."

"He's coming to the office right now. What's your name?"

"Sauna. Sauna Leylina Merrison. I think Sauna will do if you're doing the wrestling name thing."

"Sauna it is. Ah, your opposite side just arrived."

The door opened. Eve and Kelly's mouth dropped.

I turned my head and gaped at my opposite side who came up to my side.

Punk looked at me and smiled. That grin made my insides shrink in fear. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Hello, Sauna," Punk said. "I'm going to be your twin."