Chapter 3

Chris rushes to Autumn's side and takes a pules. Negetaive. (that is a good thing) Chris gave a sigh of relif. Then unexpectedly goes into shock. Chris woke up in a hospital bed. He saw Autumn in the bed next to his. Chris scrambled to Autumn and waited for her to awake. 10 minutes later Autumn woke up.

"Hey how are you Autumn?"

"I'm ok"

"I should have had you stay in the limo."

"No Chris it was my decision. And we both didn't know that he would attack us."

"Thanx I needed that." With that Chris leaned over and gave Autumn a squeeze.

"Hey Chris?"

"Yes"

"Can I call you" Autumn stopped and choked up.

"Hey it is ok. Just look at me in the eyes and tell me."

"Can I call you dad?" The word 'dad'came out in a wisper.

"Yes, little one, you can call me dad." A giant smile came acrossed Autumn's face. Days passed they became healthy enough to leave the hospital.

"I love you, sweetie."

"Luv you too, dad!"

"I will be back got to go sign papers. Stay here."

"I will." It sounds so weired to call someone dad again. Chris came back with a smile that introupted my thoughts.

"Your uncle is in jail for child abuse. And you are officialy my daughter!!!" A tear of joy ran down Autumn's cheek.