Chapter 5

They finished signing the papers and headed home. As soon as the got home Autumn bursted out.

"Ha ha! Did you see the look on their faces? Ha ha ha!"

"Yes they were pretty funny. Ha ha ha. Hey Autumn can you do me a favor?"

"Yes"

"May you please go to bed young lady."

"Yes father." Autumn went to bed. The night went by very quickly. The next morning, Autumn was up by 6:15,got changed,and was making break feast all before 7:00. Chris woke up at the smell of bacon (7:15). He got changed and went down stairs to see Autumn cooking break feast.

"Hey, your up! I made break feast!" Autumn said all that with a cheerful smile on her face.

"Do you have bacon? I could smell it from my bedroom."

"As a matter of fact, I do have bacon!" Chris sat down and enjoyed the meal with Autumn.

"Thank you for the delishus meal, Autumn."

"Your welcome!" By then it was 7:45.

"You ready to go?"

"Yes I am."

"Do you have your school suplise?"

"Yes." Autumn said that with her smile slowly disappearing.

"Well then off we go!" They a rived at the school grounds in 10 minutes flat.

"See you after school, Autumn!"

"Yeah." Autumn said that with a wave on her shoulder saying goodbye. Then when Chris leaves, Fred and Kristina walk up to Autumn.

Adopted by Chris Krattजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें