Chapter 7

1 week later....

Me and Amanda and the others are in for a meeting. Rick was giving out orders.

*Ok the kids will stay here. Amanda and Carl you stay here. Susie and Daryl you guys find some supplies. Then me and Carol will get medical supplies. Everyone clear*

We all nodded and we all got our weapons. I'm gonna go with Daryl. I'm getting to excited.

I grabbed a gun from the back and also a handgun. I put it in the gun holder on my thigh. Once I was done I went out and went to my cell.

*Amanda be careful ok.* I said and she smiled. *I should be telling you to be careful. But don't worry I will be fine* she said and I winked at her.

I saw Daryl leaving and I followed him. He turned his head around and just kept on walking.

He stopped and saw something. He looked at it and I saw what he saw.

A motorcycle.

He turned it on and started the engine. He was by the door and I was standing there looking all lonely.

*Ya coming or what* he said and I giggled.

I got on the motorcycle and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

I like this.

Susie stop it.

I heard him chuckled when I wrapped my arms around him. I saw Carl open the gate and we were off.

The noise of the motorcycle was really loud. My hair was blowing backwards and it felt nice.

I gripped my hands tighter and he kept on going.

What felt like hours he stopped the motorcycle and we were at the mall.

I got off and grabbed my gun. I saw Daryl get off and took out his crossbow.

We walked slowly to the mall. There was cars everywhere, dead bodies everywhere, even some stuff on the floor. Plus it smelled horrible.

*Oh god. This is terrible* I whispered and Daryl was next to me.

*Yah. It's is* he said and we made it to the front. He opened the door quietly and there was nothing.

I aimed my gun and Daryl was behind me. He closed the door behind us.

I walked slowly and I can hear our footsteps. It was empty here. There was no walkers anywhere.

I saw the clothing store and I smiled. I walked in and saw lots of clothes.

I ran to the dark clothes and packed some up. Also some other clothes for the people.

Then I saw sunglasses. Oh I needed some. I grabbed a pair and looked at myself in the mirror.

*Enjoying yourself* I turned around and saw Daryl looking at me weird.

*Why yes I am* I said and walked over to him. *Let's go* I said and he nodded.

We walked towards the food store and there were some walkers in the way. I looked at Daryl and he nodded.

I took out my knife and quietly ran to one. I stabbed it on its head and it fell. Then another came close to me but I was lucky enough to stab it right in time in the eye.

Then I was looking for Daryl. There were a lot of walkers getting to him.

I ran over to him and kicked one of them. It fell and I stomped on its head. It's blood went everywhere and I was about to barf.

Something grabbed my ankles and I fell on the floor hard. I turned around and saw a walker. I was screaming and I kept on kicking it on the face.

*Get the fuck off of me!!!* I hissed and its head almost came off when I kicked it really hard.

I got up and saw that Daryl is still in trouble. I ran to one and stabbed it on its face then it's head. But I felt arms on me and there was a walker trying to bite me.

But I backed up and bumped into the wall. The walker loses it grip on me and I saw what happened.

There was two of them on the floor. I stabbed both of them in the head one time.

I got up and saw Daryl looking at me. I was out of breath and he was all bloody.

*Quick we have to get food* I said and grabbed my bag. I put cans of food in it, chips, and water. I also saw Daryl get some stuff to.

After we were done we left and ran out. But we saw something terrible. There was a hoard of walkers coming our way.

Daryl grabbed my hand and he dropped down a table and puts it side ways. We laid against it and hopefully they won't see us.

_______________________

Fav!

Comment!

Share!!!

Follow!!!