Chapter 31

7 Months later

Daryl's P.O.V

I am cleaning my arrows and I see Carl and Jade laughing and talking a lot today. I wonder why.

I kept on looking at them till someone was in my way. I looked up and sighed.

*Its nice to see you DARYL!!!* Susie said poking my head. I just chuckled  and continued cleaning my arrows.

I looked at Carl and Jade again and noticed where is Amanda.

*Where is ya sister?* I asked and she sits on my lap.

*She is with Maggie and Glen. She went outside with them to clean out any walkers coming in. Why?* she replied and I shrugged my shoulders.

*Daryl why?* she said giving me a head lock.

*Carl!* I said and she lets me go. She looks at them and smiles.

*What about him. He is talking to that Jade girl. She is cool. She needs to make friends* she said and walked away.

In the last 7 month we have been ok lately. Nothing really bad happened. So mostly this mall has everything and we have been living fine. But what has been making me curious is that I see Carl with Jade a lot when Amanda is out.

I haven't talked to him since forever and I really don't know what is going on. But what is really good is that we are all alive and that what matters.

I finished cleaning my arrows and I decided to go outside. I walked out the doors and saw Maggie, Glen and Amanda. They were about almost done with all the walkers.

There was like a tone of bodies everywhere. I walked over them and I saw one going to Amanda.

I grabbed a arrow and put in my crossbow and aimed. I pulled the trigger and it fell to the ground.

I saw Amanda turning around she gives me a big smile. She runs to me and gives me a big hug. I'm used to this already. She does it all the time.

I hugged her back and she took out the arrow from the walkers head and gave it to me.

*Thanks Daryl* she said and I nodded. I saw Maggie and Glen coming our way.

*Thats about it. We can go back inside. Nice job guys* Maggie said and they gave out high fives.

I just rolled my eyes and we walked back in the mall. I saw Susie and Carl talking and I saw Jade with Judith and Rick. Rosita and Abraham are also here just chatting.

Then I saw my brotha and sister Merle and Angel actually helping out the group. They really hated each other but after awhile they started talking and they got along.

I walked to our tent and put my crossbow down. I got out and saw that Susie and Abraham are gone.

*Where Susie at?* I asked in a harsh tone and Amanda came up to me.

*She went with Abraham to get some gas for the cars. Cause we might leave. Almost everything from this mall is gone.* she said and I put my hands on my face.

*Ya didn't tell me!!!* I yelled and Amanda puts her hand on my chest.

*She said she will be quick. Susie is a big girl Daryl. I know you love her and can't leave her but she gots this. Plus she said she didn't want to tell you cause you will say no and you will go with her. So she went with Abraham.* Rick said and I lost it. I kicked anything that was on my way.

*DARYL!!!!* I turned around and saw Angel. She gives me a serious look.

*She is fine Daryl. You don't always have to be there for her. Don't you fucking see she needs space* she said and I walked up to her.

*YA THINK THAT. IT AINT FUNNY!* I yelled and she slaps me.

*SHE IS GONNA BE FINE WITHOUT YOU!!!! Daryl please, girls need there space* she said and I snapped.

I walked away from the group and just let myself out. I kicked anything that was in my way.

I lost Susie three times. And I wasn't with her those times. That's why I am worried cause I'm never with her and she is always being kidnapped.

I put my back to the wall and slide down. I grabbed a cigarette and lit it up. I felt tears coming down my face.

I have a feeling Susie is gonna be in trouble. I know Abraham is a good guy but still.

I grabbed my cigarette and put on my hand. It burns in my skin but it's worth it. I saw the burn spot on my hand and cried even more.

But I'm also crying over something that Susie has trouble with. And I can't believe she can't. I hope she can live with it though.

It's been hard for her lately. She has been crying a lot lately and I'm always there for her but she keeps crying. I feel so bad and sad also. I'm very disappointed about it. But we can't fix it.

It's that bad.

___________________________

Share

Comment

Fav

Follow.

Love you's.

What is Susie's problem?????