Chapter 8

I shut my eyes close and I felt so scared. I wanted to cry but I can't. I felt Daryl's hand on my leg and I looked at him.

He actually made me feel better. He came closer to me and sighed.

The noise of the walkers, it was terrifying. I wanted to get out of here.

Daryl then moved his hand to my hand. He gripped it tightly and looked at me.

He puts a finger on his lips and tells me to be quiet cause he is gonna peck to see if any walkers are still out there.

He looks up and his hand was still on mines. He has a serious face and moved back down.

*Looks like we have to wait a bit* he whispers.

How wonderful!
But at least I'm with someone I'm comfortable with.

After about 20 minutes Daryl went to peck out to see if any walkers are still there.

*They all gone. C'mon* he said and he helped me up. We walked slowly and saw all the walkers going our opposite way.

I looked at Daryl and he walked forward. I walked fast as I can till I tripped on something.

But I didn't fall.

I fell on a hard, warm chest. I looked up and saw those blue eyes. He looks at me for a while and I can do this all day.

I felt his hands go on my waist as he picked me up. I was standing now and his hands were still on my waist.

We were still looking at each other. He was really close to my face. I can feel his breath on me.

I felt so chilled and I wanted to smile. Are we really gonna do this?

He started to lean in and so did I. Our lips were so close till we heard a groan.

I heard Daryl groan and I was mad also. There was a walker coming our way.

But Daryl ran to it and starts beating it up. He kept on stabbing it on the head.

I ran to him and grabbed him by his arms. He wouldn't budge.

*Daryl stop. I think it had enough* I said and he stopped.

He got up and grabbed my hand. He puts my back by the wall and crashes his lips to mine. My eyes went wide. I didn't kiss back till seconds later my lips moved with his.

He grabs my legs and I wrapped them around his waist. He drops his crossbow and bags on the floor.

His hand left hand was on my cheek while his other hand was checking out my body.

He bit my bottom lip for a entrance but I didn't let him. He grabbed my ass and I moaned in surprise which he got the chance to explore my mouth. Our tounges battled each other. I felt him smile in my mouth while I did to. I broke the kiss to catch my breath.

My hands were on his hair, pushing his head closer to mine.

I actually wanted this to happen. I liked Daryl ever since he saved us to live with him.

I felt a light moan come out my mouth when Daryl was kissing my neck. I moved my head to the right to let him get more.

He pushed me up a little as a little louder moan came out. I saw him smile and I smile also. He crashes his lips again on mine and we continue to go at it.

I wrapped my arms around his neck while I give him little kisses on the lips.

He starts smiling while I giggle.

He gives me a soft kiss as he puts his forehead on mines.

*I always wanted to do that to ya. I couldn't help it* he said and I smiled.

* I wanted to do that also. I really like you Daryl.* I said and he smiles.

He backs up and I land on my feet. He grabs his bags and crossbow and gives out a hand.

I took it and he triggers our fingers. We walked out safely and found his motorcycle.

He gets on while I did also. He started the engine and we were off. I wrapped my arms around his waist.

When we were close to the jail I saw Carl opening the gate for us. Once Daryl parked the motorcycle, we got off and I saw Carl running to us.

*Hey Susie. How did everything go?* he asked and I smiled.

*It went good. Got some food and clothes. Did you take care of Amanda?* I said and he gave me a big smile.

*Yah I did* he said scratching his neck. I can tell he did something to her.

*Uh huh. Thanks* I said and he got red. I messed up his hair and I saw Daryl walking away.

I walked in the jail and saw everyone in the kitchen area. They all looked at me and Daryl. But Amanda ran to me.

*Susie your alive* she said hugging me tightly.

*Girl I ain't gonna die. I'm to tough* I said and she hits me playfully.

*We have clothes and food* I said and Rick smiled.

*That's good. Just leave the bags here* he said and me and Daryl laid the bags down.

We walked back to our cells and I felt Daryl grabbed my hand. He connects our fingers and I looked at him.

*I really like ya too Susie* he said and I stopped in my tracks.

I looked at him and he looks at me.

I kissed him softly while we walked slowly to our cell.

*Hey baby brother, why ya holding Susie's hand?* we both turned around and saw Merle.

*It ain't ya business* Daryl hissed at him and he takes me to his cell.

He sits down on the bed while he puts me on his lap. I laid my head on his shoulder.

He laid his head on top of mine.

I can't believe it.

Me and Daryl kissed.

Does that mean we are together?

_______________________

Comment!

Share!

Fav!!

Follow!!