Chapter 28

Amanda's P.O.V

We buried Carols and Sophia's bodies outside and we all prayed that they are now in a better place.

I looked at Daryl and Susie and they were really sad. I know why. They were really close to her. And I know that.

After that we went inside and we didn't talk at all. Everyone was emotional and that is ok.

But I never knew Daryl could cry. I thought he was a very strict, serious person. Hey if someone dies that you love, you fucking cry. I know that.

I got up and walked over to Susie. I sat next to her and she laid her head on my shoulder. We stayed like this for a while and mostly, it ain't so good.

******

It's night time now and we all are going to sleep. I saw Rick taking duty and the rest going in there tents.

I went in my tent and saw Carl without a shirt. I smiled and he smiled also.

I crawled up to him and sat on top of him. He puts his hands on my hips and I felt him hardened.

I moved around and he would groan.

*Amanda stop teasing me* he said and I laughed. I leaned in and kissed him softly.

*Im sorry. But we have to go to bed* I said and laid next to him. He puts his arm around my waist and then I closed my eyes and boom.

I fell asleep.

******
Susie's P.O.V

I was sitting on the floor in our tent and Daryl was laying down. I didn't even want to talk or anything. But he grabbed my hand and he sits across from me.

*Susie I need ya. Like right now* he whispered and I looked at him confused.

*Wait what?* I said and he signs. He leans in and kisses me softly. He puts his hand on the side of my left cheek and his other hand is on my right boob.

*Daryl* I moaned out and he smiled. *Daryl everyone can hear us*

He stops what he was doing and looks at me. He picks me up and walks out.

I didn't want to say anything or else Rick or whoever would get us.

Daryl walks to the furniture store and lays me softly on the bed. He gets on top of me and kisses me ruffly.

Here we go again. But he needs it.

******

Unknown P.O.V

I walked through the back door and saw two walkers. I stabbed them in the head with my knife hand.

I walked through the stores in the mall and I heard screaming or moaning. I gave out a laugh and I hear some one is getting laid.

I walked slowly to the sound and the voice sounded familiar though. It was a girl moaning loudly.

Once I heard it clearer, it was coming from the furniture store. I creeped up the doors and saw nothing. But ya can hear it.

I opened up the door and closed the door slowly. I walked slowly to the sound and I saw it.

I was so surprised. My little baby brotha is having sex with the girl Susie. Are they together or something.

I ran out of there and closed the door and went somewhere else.

Crazy brotha. Why would he have sex with her? She is a crazy women. Actually a beautiful women.

As I walked up to the mall, I see tents and stuff everywhere. I walked up to see Rick and pulled him aside.

I put my hand on his mouth and my other hand which just has a blade and put it by his throat.

*Hey Rick. Long time no see huh* I say and he growled.

I moved my hand anyway from his mouth and he spits on me. I pushed my blade closer to his throat and smiled.

*Now now Rick. Ya be a nice boy. I don't want any trouble* I said and he rolls his eyes.

*What you want Merle!!!* he hissed and I laughed.

*Just to you know stay here with all of ya. Don't worry I won't hurt ya or anyone* I said and he signs.

*Fine. But if you do something I will kill you* he said and I smiled. I let him go and went out to see everyone out.

*Oh hey guys. I'm back!* I yelled and they flipped me off.

*Great where is Daryl* I heard Maggie say. I growled and walked over to her.

*He is making some time with his women* I said and she pushed me away.

*Merle???* I stopped laughing and turned around to see someone I will never see in my life.

*Angel!????? Your alive?* I said in disbelief. She frowned and laughed.

*Yah I'm alive you crazy ass! Where the fuck have you been?* she yelled and I put my hands up in the air.

*Woah sweetie C'mon, don't be like that* I said and she comes closer to me. She slaps me across the face and gives me a choke hold.

*You bitch! I fucking hate you. You never did anything to protect me. Nothing!!! That is why I like Daryl better then you* she hissed and I just laugh.

*Say whatever ya want honey.* I said and she tightens up her grip. I felt like I couldn't breath.

*ANGEL!* we both looked up and saw Daryl in a pissed off look. With Susie behind him. They both had there arms crossed

Angel lets go of me and I'm choking.

*What the fuck is wrong with ya?!* he yelled and Angel hits Daryl on the arm.

*He needs to die Daryl. He doesn't deserve to be here. He fucking ruined my life* she cried and ran somewhere.

I saw Daryl sighed and came up to me. He gave me a blank stare and I smile.

*Baby brotha!* I said in happiness. He nods and punched me and I was out.

___________________________
How is it guys?

Follow

Fav

Share

Comment.

Love you guys.