Chapter 2 - The New

Annyeong annyeong~ Author's here!!!! Maybe you already know who's the member,so i'm going to change it.Now guess who?! I won't tell you... Meh-rong~~~^^ ENJOY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ara P.O.V

Fuck! What's the matter with today? Got humiliated by a crazy,dorky fan and got wound in the knee?! Not classy Ara,not classy... but...why did the dancers stop and help me? It's not a big deal... Well,I do can't walk because of the deep wound but I mean it's not that big deal right?

So right now I'm in the dancers's van and I got treated by a hot,cute dorky guy - who is one of the dancers,I thunk he's popular...but still,i don't know his name... +-Δ-

"Agassi,why did you fall?"ask that boy."I think someone kicks me fron the back.By the way,are you that famous?I actually don't know you..."I said with my korean skills.I do learn korean because of my mom,she really want me though."Ah~ it's okay,well we are a new debuted group.We're still rookies.Not many people know us."said the boy."But hell didn't you see?!Your fans is like as many as when a minister came by...It's like a storm!So many!"I said too over."Haha~By the way,what's your name?"asks the boy."Ara,Lee Ara.My mother is korean and my dad's half american half-indonesian.You?"asks ara."Me? I'm......well,you could see my profile in the internet."said the boy.

"Please...tell me..."I said with my aegyo gestures."Well,okay.I'm Seungcheol,the leader of Seventeen.I'm incharge in rap."said Seungcheol."Well...your name is not like a rapper.Usually they have their own name.Like Eminem..."I said with my what-i-heard-from-my-friends thought."I do have one.It's S.coups.I just want you to say my real name."he said with a warm smile."How about Cheollie?Ottae?"I asks."That's a cute name.Okay~"he said with a really REALLY cute smile! I don't know why but i feel stomachache seeing him smiling.I also felt my heart beats really fast when I'm too close to him,and i also feel hot like really hot when me and him making eye contact.This is like my first time!

"Done!" Cheollie said with a big smile after he put a bandage in my wound.I just check my wound and not going to make an eye contact with him."*coughs So...can I....euumm...eumm....-"he stuttered."What? Why are you stuttering?"I asks,cutting his daydream."C-can I have your ph-phone number?..."he stuttered as he scratches his un-itchy head."Of course..."I said as I take my phone and give him my number.

After we exchange numbers,we then say goodbye.With eyes and lights seeing me walking out to the bus with a wounded knee.When I got back,teachers and the guide person thingy asked me if i'm okay and else.I just say yes and made way to my seat to rest for a bit.Today's a long tired day,isn't it?

Wonwoo's P.O.V

Hi!!! I'm the second visual of Seventeen,Wonwoo!!! And right now...I'm helping a really beautiful young lady whose knee was cut because of a crazy fan.I mean seriously though... that crazy fan also dance along with us in the crowd.Until this young lady fell in front and accidently cut her knee with a sharp rock.I feel desperate seeing her pale face.It's like nothing is showing her colour,like she had a dark life...

So after I put her in the van,S.coups hyung treated her wound properly,like he used to when we're trainees.Uri leader jjang! When he's treating that young lady's knee,I went out from the van,leaving them privately.When I walked to where the members standing,the other members are going wild,asking me if the young lady is alright."Hyung,is she alright?"asks Dino,our magnae."She's fine,just her knee's bleeding and she looks pale."I said."*gasped what do you think? Will she be okay?"asks Jeonghan hyung."I think she will...It's not like a big deal...Seungcheol hyung can treat her wound with a perfect medicine and method,can't he?"asks Mingyu."What do you mean by method?Well,I do agree that Seungcheol will do just fine...right?"said Hoshi."Agree..."said the others.

"Don't you think it will be on news?Look how many reporters are here? It's madness..."whispered Jun to me.I just nodded.Talking about the young lady,what are they doing in the van?Healing wounds wouldn't be this long,would it?