Chapter 3 - One sided love never felt so good

Annyeong readers!!! I've decided to finish this book fast but I might not.Just pray for me~ Oh yeah,about the story... Tell me what do you think about the story and also please tell me if I have mistakes and sorry typos! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author P.O.V

When they walk through both of the girls,Ara feels the motion's changed to slow motion. The member in front looks at Ara coolly,but that doesn't make Ara fangirling. She just looks at that member. 'Why do I feel like I know him?' she thought. As they walked through her,she just focused at that one member in front.

"Who are you?"she mumbled. "What?"asks Mari who accidently heard ahalf what Ara just mumbled. "O-oh nothing."said Ara with her coldness. "Are you usually cold and icy like this?"asks Mari again. Ara nods. "Let's go~"says Mari.

-SKIP-

"Bibimbap?"asks Mari to Ara. "Yup.You?"asks Ara. "Bulgogi.Let's take a table."says Mari. "But it's full..."says Ara,looking through the tables.

"Not all...Look! There's still many tables that are filled but on the other side,it isn't!"says Mari. "Alright..."says Ara.

They then walk through the seats. Mari has the 'confused' face of her before a tall, black-haired boy walks in front of them.

"Hey."says the boy,looking to Ara. "Hi!"says Mari excitedly. The boy looks at Mari in disgust."So,well...I-- I mean,WE see that you guys a bit lost."says the boy again,looking to Ara. Ara stood there silent.

"We are looking for a table."says Mari with her puppy eyes. Why is she so excited seeing this boy?,Ara thought.

The boy again looked at Mari in disgust. "Then... why don't sit beside us?"the boy says as he pointed a table filled with twelve boys.

"Fine by me,thou.What about you Ara?"asks Mari to Ara. Ara then nod her head yes. "Okay then. Right this way,ladies."the boy says,helping the girls to find the 'route'.

As the three got their way to the table, the girls on the canteen see them as if they're going to eat them. One of the boys who is brown-haired and has this big dorky smile on his face says, "Ooh! Jeon Wonwoo! Succeded(is the spelling even right?) on the 'get',huh?".

The boy named Jeon Wonwoo just put his pokerface. Ara stood there silent. What does he meant by 'get'? ara thought.

"I've seen that girl," the boy that Ara 'maybe' knows paused as he points at Mari. "- but not her." the boy says next,seeing Ara who just stood there silently.

"I'm new here." Ara finally opens up her voice. The boys then nod,saying an "Oh...". The girls then were told to sit besides the boys.

At first,Ara didn't know that the boys are Seventeen. But after knowing it,she just says 'O'. She doesn't care boys that much, but she thought that being with Mari as friends will get her frustates.

On that long lunch (ara feels like that!),Ara just eat silently. The boys were really talkative,which makes Ara annoyed a bit, especially the boy named Seungkwan. Ara thought he's really talkative his mouth would explodes.

But when Ara ate silently, this boy named Vernon says something unexpected.

"Ara,right?"asks Vernon in a really low voice, ignoring his laughing friends. Ara then nod. "Could you meet me afterschool in the school's balcony upstairs?" Ara then made her confused face.

"Yeah."Vernon says quietly. "Okay."says Ara quietly also. And that's when Ara realised she is entering thirteen boys life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright! I know it's a boring update.And I also know that i've never updated for centuries! I know it's writer-nim's fault.You can hit me /hit myself/.

I was in a really busy school-life and can never update stories until now! Which is my lucky day-- I mean, a break?

Anyways, now i'm back annnndddd~ maybe i'll get going again to the real life/? Actually i've been trying to update this story and i've already started this chaptwr since last month! Anndd~ I just update it now.Really sorry,my lovely readers!

But really,i'm going to try to update at least 1 time a week! I can't promise.