Chapter 1

This is my first story ever... about the adopted Wayne brothers and a girl Brooklyn Grace. I hope u guys enjoy the story and vote and comment thx~

*******************************************************************************

I'm Brooklyn Scarlet Grace I'm 21 and I guess you could say I'm pretty okay I have light brown hair a little below my shoudlers. I'm short 5'3 but, I like being short. My eyes are something else they're gray and sparkle when I'm happy but stormy when I'm mad.

I was walking from my internship at a famous fashion company to my apartment that I share with my roommate Piper. Her dad is the millionaire Stefen Peterson so we don't have to worry about rent. I turned to a dark alley it was a little scary but it was the fastest way the apartment. I had to hurry I had a date with my boyfriend Jason Todd at 7.

As I was walking I heard footsteps behind me I turned and saw a shadow figure I started to speed walk and the steps behind me sped up as I started to run the man grabbed me by the arm. "Where do you think your going baby girl."

I struggled to get out of his hands but his grip just tightened on my arm. " Get away from me you freak." Suddenely I felt a sharp cold pain slide across my cheek as I saw a red stain on his pocket knife. He started dragging the knife down my neck to my blouse starting to cut it. I scream with as loud as I could then he put his hand over my mouth. "Keep your voice down baby girl" he says smirking. I feel tears swelling in my eyes and getting light-headed I'm guessing from loss of blood.

Just when I was starting to think nobody would come a man in a mask judo flipped the guy. The man quickly got to his feet which surprised me and leaped towards me. I fell easily and started to see black spots but forced myself to stay awake out of fear. The man in the mask came out and I saw that it was Red Hood he started to shoot the guy repeatedly anger filled his green eyes. I got up and started running as fast as my body would let me towards my apartment.

Once I got to my room I locked the door and started sobbing. Piper started knocking hard on my door asking if I was okay but I didn't answer. 10 minutes later I stated to calm down and heard the front door open I heard whispering and faint footsteps coming towards my door.
" Brooklyn" a familiar voice said while knocking on the door.....Jason," Please can I come in." I didn't answer the silence answering the question. He cracked the door open and when I saw him I broke down again

***** I hope u guys liked the first chapter sorry for the cliffy I'll try and update soon******