Chapter 2

~Brooklyn's POV~

Through my tears I see Jason running over to me, wrapping his arm around me. I quickly put my head into he's neck and continue to sob.
" what happened!?!" Jason said worried
I couldn't speak, I was still scared from what just happened. Jason got up and got a blanket and wrapped it around me. Then he held me in he's arms and rubbing my back making me feel safe.
" a-a man he started- " I tried saying between sobs.
Jason didn't show really any emotions but really did he ever.
" who was it?" He asked. I shook my head.
"I..I-I don't know I was walking home and I wa..s taking a short cut."the words came out easier as I began to calm down," he started to cut me and just when I thought I was gonna black out red hood came. He was so scary Jason he was beating up the guy and when he had enough he...he shot him!"

Just thinking of this made my heart race ten times faster. "Brookyln I'm so sorry I should've been there," he started to say," are you gonna be alright I think we should take you to the hospital to make sure your okay."
"No Jason I don't wanna go back out there, besides my cuts aren't anything I can't fix. Can you just stay with me tonight." I say.
"Okay I love you"
"Love you too," and with that we fell asleep for once I felt safe knowing that Jason was with me.

Sorry for the short chapter. If any of you haves ideas for this story please message me, and feel free to comment
Love u guys