Chapter 4

Hey guys I just wanted to thank everyone whose read and voted on my story it means a lot. I know people hate authors notes so I keep them short in this chapter there will be some Jason and Brooklyn fluff.**************

Brooklyn's POV

It's mid December and there are flurrys in the air. I took the day off to spend with Jason with everything that happened yesterday I needed something to calm me down. We're at the fair and its cold out, I'm only wearing a christmas sweater and jeans. We'd done two roller coasters and now we're going on the Farris wheel. Jason must've noticed I was cold because he chuckled, "Here take my jacket you look like an icicle, why didn't you bring one?"
"I forgot it at my house thank you for the jacket."

After I put it on we gave our tickets to get on the Farris wheel. They stopped at the top and took in the view of Gotham.
"Gotham would be an amazing city if the city wasn't filled with crime," I said. We took in the scenery for a bit before one of us talked.
"I'm glad I met you Brooke I don't what or how my life would turn out without you, you mean the world to me." Jason said his back turned to me. He turned around and are lips crashed it was one of the best kisses I ever had there was so much passion and meaning to it like Jason was expressing all of his love in that one kiss.

We walked around for a bit until we stopped at a cotton candy stand.
"Can I have two cotton candies please." "Here you are don't worry about paying, you two cuties just enjoy the rest of your night," the lady told us. We thanked her and went to go sit on a bench. I turned for two seconds and when I look back I see Jason's cotton candy FINISHED and his face in mine.
"Hey my cotton candy, " I snatched back away from him. Jason just burst into laughter so I smudged cotton candy on his nose.
"Oh your on," Jason said. I ran around fir a bit until he caught me. We turned the corner and my eye caught a giant panda bear.
" OMG look at that panda it's so cute," I squealed.
"Come on I'll win it for you."
"Really?"
"Really," he said. He gave me a quick peck on the cheek and went up to The guy and gave him $5.
"All you have to is hit the bullseye with the gun." I stood in shock as well as the owner as Jason's every bullet hit the bullseye.
"W-Which prize do you want?" The guy asked.
"The panda bear please," Jason said. After he got it and gave it to me I asked," how in the world did you do that?"
"I used to do boy scouts when I was little if you can imagine that," He answered." So Bruce is having a Christmas gala and he told me I could bring I date. I was wondering if you would be my date."
" I would love to be your date Jason." I answered.