Chapter 7

Brooklyn's POV

"Brook will you move in with me?"

I stared at his bright eyes, filled with hoped, in shock. Sure i was mad at him for keeping things from me but I really do love him and maybe this step would help us became closer and strengthen our relationship. 

"Brook?" he said in a shaky voice. I could tell he was nervous not only by his voice but by the way he was shifting his feet.

"Yes Jason! I would love to move in with you!"  I said as I ran to him and gave him a hug. 

He wrapped me into his arms and I swear I heard him breathe a sigh of relief.

Time Skip

Jason's POV

"This is the last of them" I said as I put down the last box on the living room floor.

Me and Brooklyn both plopped down on the couch tired from moving all of her stuff into my - well technically now our - apartment. We just sat there enjoying each others company for a while.

"I am so not looking forward to unpacking all of these boxes" she said with a groan. 

"Well I know something else we can do" I said with a smirk as I leaned in to kiss my girl.

All of a sudden there was loud pounding on the door. She gave me a confused look.

"Were you expecting company." Brooklyn said looking at me.

"Not that I know of. Let me go see who it is." 

I got up from our cozy position and went to check the door. I looked through the peephole and groaned I saw none other than my annoying neighbor James McZee. I opened the door giving him an annoyed look because he interrupted me and Brooklyn.

"What do you want?" I snapped at him.

"I want you to stop making so much noise so I can get some sleep. It sounds like you guys are gonna come through the ceiling. Between you and my annoying roommate and all his lady friends a guy can't get any rest." he said. He was probably hung over AGAIN as always.

"Thats not my problem. Just move or get a new roommate" I said slamming the door in his face.

"Sorry about that babe. It was just my annoying neighbor."

"Its fine. I should probably start unpacking anyway" she said looking up at me giving me a warm smile.

--------------------------------------------------

We're backkkk, sorry it's been a long time but life has been crazy hope you guys enjoy this chapter; thoughts on Brooklyn and Jason moving in together.