Chapter 6.

~* Dan's POV *~

* Next Day *

I was sitting in my browsing position when Phil suddenly came in my room.

"Dan will you like to join me in a video?" He said squinting his eyes and smiling trying to look cute,which he obviously failed to do.

"Sure why not I have nothing else to do with my life." I place my laptop to the side and closed it.

"Should we invite (y/n) and (y/f/n)? And we can do a QnA and get to know them better."

"PHIL! we just met them don't scare them away with our crazy fans."

"Oh come on!"

"Fine! but if they hate us I will kill you."

"Okay!" He smiled before getting out of my room.

*° Moments Later °*

"@philmakesdanhowell said 'Do you know what phan is?' " Phil asked looking towards (y/n) and (y/f/n).

"How do you spell that?" (y/n) asked.

"P-H-A-N. Phan ." I informed.

"I am guessing its a ship name between Dan and you?" she said looking at both of us.

I nodded.

"Um.I don't know..YES! AFTER WHAT DAN DID TO PHIL YESTERDAY." (y/n) said.

"What about what you did for me? huh? people could ship us too." I winked.

"Um." She started blushing a bright red.

"Well anyways that's all for today . Today's draw Phil naked is.... and that's all for now. Bye." Phil said.

"BYE!!" We all yelled scaring Phil a little.

"Holy crap you guys scared me!" Phil said placing a hand in his chest.

"Do you guys want to go get a cup of coffee?" I said.

"Sure would be nice." (y/f/n) said.

"FUCK YEAH!!" (y/n) yelled.

"(y/n)! your like another Dan always yelling out a lot of cuss words." Phil jockingly said.

"Sorry."

"Its fine." He kindly smiled towards her.

Something deep down inside of me.Made me feel.What's the word?

Jealous.

* At Starbucks *

As (y/n) was ordering her drink the male barista was checking her out which made her obviously uncomfortable.I glared towards him and crossed my arms in my chest.

"That will be 8 pounds and your phone number." he winked at her.

That's it.

"Shes my girlfriend.Why don't you get your own?" I said leaning against the counter.

He held his hands in defense.

"I am s-sorry.I didn't know." He stuttered out.

"Well now you do.Piss off." I grabbed her wrist and walked where Phil and (y/f/n) were sitting.

"(y/n) you should make a YouTube account! People in the comments are suggesting that."Phil started.

"I have a boring life." She said getting off my grip.

I felt a small piece of me had just left.I couldn't function well without it.

"I bet your life is better now that we are in it." I winked.

"I guess." She said blushing.

I chuckled.

"Okay I'll give it a go."

She pulled out her phone.

"I'll be making vlogs."

She turned on her camera and looked at us.

"Ready?" She asked.

We all nodded.