Chapter 27. (final chapter)

~* 1 year and a half later *~

~* Your POV *~

"Aren't you so precious like your mother!" Dan cooed as he held our daughter, Janice.

The baby was currently holding Dan's pinky and tried to bite it.

"I am sorry but she is just so much more beautiful then both of us. Like how did two ogres get such an angelic baby." I say and sat down beside him.

"What do you mean? You're beautiful. That is what the baby got from you. What she got from me is using her left hand." He said and sat her down in his lap.

"She uses her left hand?"

"Yes, I mean right now currently she is holding my pinky with her left hand but other times include when I was giving her bottle she used her left hand, and when she started playing with her toys I always see her use her left hand."

"I hope not my poor baby!" I jokingly say and grabbed her.

"Hey! It's very rare to know people that write with their left hand." He defended.

I laugh. Someone rings the doorbell. I pointed at Dan to open it. I grab the bear that happen to be on the sofa and gave it to the baby.

She giggled and that's when I saw she had a dimple. That's so cute!

Dan opens the door. I look and see it was Phil and (y/f/n).

"Hey guys!" I exclaim and stand up.

I carefully hold the baby in one hand and hug both of them. I hold the baby the correct way and place her in the rug where her other toys are.

They sat down in front of Dan and I and we started having a conversation to what's been going on lately.

"How old is she?" Phil asks and smiled at Janice.

"She is 1." Dan replied and held my hand.

Then the most magical thing happened. Judith stood up, teddy bear in hand, and started walking. We all looked at her and saw where she was walking.

She walked towards Phil and grabbed his knee.

"Hi." He says and picks her up.

"She just took her first steps!" Dan seemed more excited than all of us.

"You are one smart baby." (Y/f/n) said to her and wiggled her little pigtails.

"She hella is one smart baby!" Dan said and clapped.

"Dan! We agreed we would not say profanity around her." I said.

"Sorry! I am just so happy!" He exclaimed."Do you guys want a drink?"

"Yeah" Phil said.

(Y/f/n) just nodded as she was busy playing with the baby.

"We'll be drinking wine! This is a special night since it has been a year since we have reunited." Dan bowed.

"Oh I can't drink alcohol." I say and smile as I knew something he didn't.

"What do you mean?" Dan asked.

"We are expecting a new family member."

Dan's faced dropped. Phil and (y/f/n) looked at me. Everyone was quiet and just waited for me to continue.

"So you mean?" Dan said.

"Yeah." I bit my lip.

"YES! I LOVE BABIES! WE COULD HAVE 50 IF YOU WANT?!" he yelled rushing towards me. He grabs my hand and starts kissing it.

"Well I am going to be the uncle of a huge family." Phil said.

I laughed. I grab the baby and place her in the crib. I sit back down and we all just started talking.

It been over a year since I've seen them. We talked and laughed and overall just had a great day.

The day soon ended when they left. We left the mess how it is, I grab the baby and place her in the crib in our room.

We lay down on our own side of the bed and stared at the ceiling.

"I am so thankful to God for brining us together, having this wonderful family, and giving me the best life ever. I love you so darn much. I am so glad you gave me a chance to be part of yours." Dan said.

"I love you too Dan. I am also thankful for everything really. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you." I say back.

I then close my eyes.

Thank you for everything Dan. I love you so much , my love for you can't fit in the galaxy. I am the happiest girl in this whole universe. I appreciate everything. You have made my world brighter and have an actual meaning to it.

I know we will grow up old together. Our babies will grow up and finish college, or maybe become part of the YouTube community and keep our channels going.

Thank you Dan. And Give me a chance to repay you for all of your sacrifices.

Soon enough I fell asleep besides the love of my life.

***

THAT'S THE END OF THIS BOOK!

BUT IF YOU JUST REALLY SHIP YOURSELF WITH DAN (LIKE I DO) I AM MAKING ANOTHER DAN X READER!! SO WATCH OUT FOR THAT!

I honestly had a whole lot of fun writing this. That's why even if I finish a book, I still have other books I'll be writing, so no I won't be just writing one book and boom that's it.

So yeah.

Thank YOU guys for even reading this! I appreciate it a whole lot.

See you guys on my other book bye.